Everybody getting MLB 13?

#251nighthawk247Posted 2/6/2013 4:55:25 PM
You know what? I'm starting to suspect that either Dutch is fish's alt or Fish is dutch's alt, there is no way that two people who clearly hate each other so much and yet they don't block each other and just fee into each other's trolling. Someone is an alt of someone!
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled
#252dutch4404Posted 2/6/2013 5:17:55 PM
nighthawk247 posted...
You know what? I'm starting to suspect that either Dutch is fish's alt or Fish is dutch's alt

haha thats a first
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#253JDawg888Posted 2/6/2013 11:19:42 PM
I've been thinking a similiar thing night, that Dutch and Fish are probably best friends in RL and have been trolling us this whole time.
---
PSN Name:Hjonez777
Do you fear death?
#254sbunce5Posted 2/7/2013 12:19:09 AM
Yay!!! No one has changed!!! Gosh I missed... Wait. Nope, didn't miss a thing.
---
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sbunce5 PSN: sbunce5
NY Yankees, OKC Thunder, Oklahoma State
#255dutch4404Posted 2/7/2013 4:42:50 AM
i could be fish. but i also might not be. cant prove it either way
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#256posterboy87Posted 2/7/2013 7:16:06 AM
JDawg888 posted...
I've been thinking a similiar thing night, that Dutch and Fish are probably best friends in RL and have been trolling us this whole time.

So you've been sitting up at night thinking about this sort of thing? Dutch and Fish are NOT the same person. Dutch is from Boston area and has no alts, while Fish created Newmarket as his alt.
#257LeadPipeCinchePosted 2/7/2013 7:49:50 AM
moneyball2 posted...
posterboy87 posted...
moneyball2 posted...
I don't come on here trying to fight.......

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!! Look at the last few pages. That is exactly what you're on here to do.
#justasbadastherest

You must be a journalism major. Only using snippets a quote to write what you want to talk about. .

sounds like something fish would do.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#258JDawg888Posted 2/7/2013 9:05:38 AM
posterboy87 posted...
JDawg888 posted...

So you've been sitting up at night thinking about this sort of thing? Dutch and Fish are NOT the same person. Dutch is from Boston area and has no alts, while Fish created Newmarket as his alt.

Night as in Nighthawk
---
PSN Name:Hjonez777
Do you fear death?
#259Newmarket_sonPosted 2/7/2013 9:20:28 AM
nighthawk247 posted...
You know what? I'm starting to suspect that either Dutch is fish's alt or Fish is dutch's alt, there is no way that two people who clearly hate each other so much and yet they don't block each other and just fee into each other's trolling. Someone is an alt of someone!

Is this a girl or guy? My grandmother wants to know. She thinks you are trolling and I am trying to defend you and stick up for you.
#260bigtimetimmyjimPosted 2/7/2013 10:11:13 AM
nighthawk247 posted...

I'm glad I wasn't the only person wondering that. I'm starting to think this is one guy with a bunch of different accounts, arguing with himself. Just trying to trick people into joining in, so he can argue with them.