Everybody getting MLB 13?

#261LeadPipeCinchePosted 2/7/2013 11:14:28 AM
Newmarket_son posted...
nighthawk247 posted...
You know what? I'm starting to suspect that either Dutch is fish's alt or Fish is dutch's alt, there is no way that two people who clearly hate each other so much and yet they don't block each other and just fee into each other's trolling. Someone is an alt of someone!

Is this a girl or guy? My grandmother wants to know. She thinks you are trolling and I am trying to defend you and stick up for you.

so its pretty much a givin you are nighthawk (grandfather comments) and now newmarket (with the grandmother comments).

maybe you are another SN for fish, nelson or i dont damn kno.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#262nighthawk247Posted 2/7/2013 4:03:59 PM
Newmarket_son posted...
nighthawk247 posted...
You know what? I'm starting to suspect that either Dutch is fish's alt or Fish is dutch's alt, there is no way that two people who clearly hate each other so much and yet they don't block each other and just fee into each other's trolling. Someone is an alt of someone!

Is this a girl or guy? My grandmother wants to know. She thinks you are trolling and I am trying to defend you and stick up for you.

Do you really have to say that?
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled
#263nighthawk247Posted 2/7/2013 4:05:07 PM
LeadPipeCinche posted...
Newmarket_son posted...
nighthawk247 posted...

so its pretty much a givin you are nighthawk (grandfather comments) and now newmarket (with the grandmother comments).

maybe you are another SN for fish, nelson or i dont damn kno.

I think he was just trying to be a jerk.
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled
#264nighthawk247Posted 2/7/2013 4:08:51 PM
posterboy87 posted...
JDawg888 posted...
I've been thinking a similiar thing night, that Dutch and Fish are probably best friends in RL and have been trolling us this whole time.

So you've been sitting up at night thinking about this sort of thing? Dutch and Fish are NOT the same person. Dutch is from Boston area and has no alts, while Fish created Newmarket as his alt.

But do we know if Fish is from Boston or not? And how do you know Dutch has no alts? The only way you could be 100% certain if he has no alts if you were Dutch yourself, which would mean he does have alts. How do you know that fish doesn't have more alts?
---
#265FishBelly13Posted 2/7/2013 8:15:04 PM
Two six five!!!!!!!!!!!
#266nighthawk247Posted 2/7/2013 8:19:25 PM
FishBelly13 posted...
Two six five!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutch, it's kind of sad you find joy in this. Or are you fish and dutch is the alt?
---
#267LeadPipeCinchePosted 2/8/2013 7:38:16 AM
nighthawk247 posted...
posterboy87 posted...
JDawg888 posted...
I've been thinking a similiar thing night, that Dutch and Fish are probably best friends in RL and have been trolling us this whole time.

So you've been sitting up at night thinking about this sort of thing? Dutch and Fish are NOT the same person. Dutch is from Boston area and has no alts, while Fish created Newmarket as his alt.

But do we know if Fish is from Boston or not? And how do you know Dutch has no alts? The only way you could be 100% certain if he has no alts if you were Dutch yourself, which would mean he does have alts. How do you know that fish doesn't have more alts?

fish isnt from boston.
he is from some where in the middle of america.
i just dont remember which city or state he said it was.
but then again trolls are pretty much liars so who knows.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#268FishNipsPosted 2/8/2013 12:00:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#269FishBelly13Posted 2/8/2013 1:52:48 PM
Awesome. I block all the alt's, so make more!!!
#270nighthawk247Posted 2/8/2013 2:18:27 PM
FishNips posted...
Hi, I'm FishNips, and I will definitely be getting MLB 13 The Show. Or atleast I'll be renting it until I break the disk from rubbing it in and out and around my d***. Then I'll buy it, essentially making it cost way more than the $60 selling price. Because I'm just that smart.

Wow Dutch, you made an e-mail acount just so you can make one insulting post? Pitiful, and sad.
---