Everybody getting MLB 13?

#61moneyball2Posted 1/21/2013 3:53:39 PM
nighthawk247 posted...
moneyball2 posted...
vsalinas005 posted...
I never run out of things to post, vsalinas. I always say exactly what I came here to say.

Oh, so you don't run out of stuff to say, just lack the originality to come up with saying the same thing in a different way.

Still, Why feed the "troll"?

Nope. And I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. It would be nice if you post an example of me 'lacking the originality to come up with saying the same thing in a different way.'

Here is an example

Not following
#62vsalinas005Posted 1/21/2013 5:30:45 PM
Valgina005

Gonna admit, that's a new one, but my jimmies remain unrussled.
#63dutch4404Posted 1/21/2013 5:37:45 PM
haha i just want to acknowledge i saw that...and it was hilarious. thats all for now
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#64PyroJamesPosted 1/21/2013 6:38:21 PM
If my MLB 12 RTTS player, stats and records can be transferred to MLB 13 RTTS, I would definitely get the game but right now, I don't have plans to get it... right away. I'm having a blast with MLB 12 RTTS right now so I really don't want to start from scratch with MLB 13.
---
:0l < -- (Me when I have nothing to say.)
#65FishBelly13Posted 1/21/2013 8:24:23 PM
Careful now....admitting you're not going to buy every version of this series on release date is now considered trolling
#66vsalinas005Posted 1/21/2013 9:35:25 PM
Careful now....admitting you're not going to buy every version of this series on release date is now considered trolling

Hell even questioning people as to why they're doing what they're doing is considered trolling by some, which still confuses me since I've gotten no answer on the why of doing so.
#67LeadPipeCinchePosted 1/21/2013 11:55:00 PM
*yawn @ fish using alts to try and get himself over*

psst...nobody is buying it kyboy.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#68FishBelly13Posted 1/22/2013 12:05:06 AM
Ok?
#69dutch4404Posted 1/22/2013 4:23:12 AM
the only person being accused of trolling is fish nips. oher people can have their opinions. but fish has had 3 years + of the same old song and dance. noone has said boo to anyone else saying they wont buy the game. and noone has called VAG boy a troll either. fish nips, the pity party wont be showing up for you. you have admitted to trolling in the past. so dont try and buy sympathy from people now. and saliva dont start playing the big brother roll of sticking up for the lil baby. you know he trolls, you acknowledge it. your only stance is that we shouldnt 'feed it'. so dont start saying anyone with a differing opinion is called a troll. there is a whole other topic about favorite baseball game that has remained civilized. everyone has their favorite and explained why. and noone has told them they are wrong for their opinion. haha, f****** valgina
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#70vsalinas005Posted 1/22/2013 7:58:46 AM
the only person being accused of trolling is fish nips. oher people can have their opinions. but fish has had 3 years + of the same old song and dance. noone has said boo to anyone else saying they wont buy the game. and noone has called VAG boy a troll either. fish nips, the pity party wont be showing up for you. you have admitted to trolling in the past. so dont try and buy sympathy from people now. and saliva dont start playing the big brother roll of sticking up for the lil baby. you know he trolls, you acknowledge it. your only stance is that we shouldnt 'feed it'. so dont start saying anyone with a differing opinion is called a troll. there is a whole other topic about favorite baseball game that has remained civilized. everyone has their favorite and explained why. and noone has told them they are wrong for their opinion. haha, f****** valgina

Not gonna argue, since that was more explanation than any I've heard as of late.

But the question that remains in my mind is still why the attention is still given instead of starving the person of attention. Wouldn't that be the easier of the two paths than taking a majority of the topics to this vicious circle?