Everybody getting MLB 13?

#71chrisjfinlayPosted 1/22/2013 7:58:59 AM(edited)
Oh sweet hell will everyone just shut the hell up already?

Edit: Let's just get back to talking about MLB 13. I might, if there's enough overhaul of the RTTS mode (the only mode I really play, aside from home run derby, with any regularity.) Otherwise, I'll do what I do with Madden and skip a year.
---
PSN: ftr2k8
#72FishBelly13Posted 1/22/2013 8:27:39 AM
so dont try and buy sympathy from people now

lmmfao You're whole speech is irrelevant, since you think every time I post it's trolling. I'm not asking for anyone's sympathy, so move along little fella.
#73Newmarket_sonPosted 1/22/2013 10:56:13 AM
Wait a second. Just getting caught up on this chaos and it is quite evident that Valsaliva and Fish are the same guy. Look at timelines and the constant rescuing of Fish. No one has ever rescued Fish like this.....or ever
#74FishBelly13Posted 1/22/2013 10:57:23 AM
Says the guy with 18 alts
#75Newmarket_sonPosted 1/22/2013 12:20:42 PM
Is that your grade 5 answer to everything bud? You are not denying that you're also vsaliva.
Sure, I'm fine with you saying I'm an alt all day long. That is your whole ammo these days and it's getting very stale. You call Dutch an alt all the time plus Moneyball and LeadPipe. Guess we're all the same guy eh? And if so, I'm surpirsed we're not fired from work because we are obviously spending our entire day on this site.
PS Nice work on the BlockbusterVid bit. Real cute reverse-psychology, little man.
#76BlockBuster_vidPosted 1/22/2013 12:40:37 PM
Nice work on the BlockbusterVid bit.

ok? Was that directed at me? Whatever gets you to sleep at night
#77vsalinas005Posted 1/22/2013 1:39:18 PM
So now I'm an alt of fish despite our sentence structure being no where close to being alike?

Don't get me wrong I'm flattered at the thought, but I am simply dumbing down my sentences so that I am understood better otherwise everyone would sit there and wonder what the hell I'm going on about most of the time.

Besides, I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't resorted to name calling no matter how amusing they can get.
#78dutch4404Posted 1/22/2013 1:39:50 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockbuster-to-close-stores-and-cut-jobs-200406680.html

uh oh fish nips...no more 2 day rentals, slugga. and now u gotta get a job that doesnt allow smoke breaks every 10 min
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#79LeadPipeCinchePosted 1/22/2013 1:44:56 PM
Newmarket_son posted...
Is that your grade 5 answer to everything bud? You are not denying that you're also vsaliva.
Sure, I'm fine with you saying I'm an alt all day long. That is your whole ammo these days and it's getting very stale. You call Dutch an alt all the time plus Moneyball and LeadPipe. Guess we're all the same guy eh? And if so, I'm surpirsed we're not fired from work because we are obviously spending our entire day on this site.
PS Nice work on the BlockbusterVid bit. Real cute reverse-psychology, little man.

ive only ever had 1 other SN on here and i lost it when gfaqs merged with gspot.
if anyone on this board is from the ps1 days of the series im Manifest.
i just dont remember if it was Manifest36566754 or Manifest Density.
its been a few years since those days.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#80dutch4404Posted 1/22/2013 1:48:27 PM
likewise...this is the only screen name ive ever used on gamefaqs.
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West