WBC rosters - MLB equivalents

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. WBC rosters - MLB equivalents
2 years ago#1
In the Roster Vault, there is a roster called "WBC 2013 All Team" (uploaded by user CalebJCortez) on Feb 23. Though I noticed he seemed to take some creative liberties (i.e. Ichiro is on Team Japan in his rosters, but not in the actual WBC), the rosters are fairly accurate. I made a mapping of the WBC teams in his roster, to the MLB teams they were assigned in the game.

TOR - Canada
CLE - Puerto Rico
KC - Italy
MIN - Chinese Taipei
ANA - Spain
OAK - Mexico
SEA - Australia
TEX - Dominican Republic
WAS - USA
NYM - Brazil
PHI - China
CIN - Cuba
MIL - Japan
ARI - Venezuela
LAD - Korea
SF - Netherlands

Grab the roster while MLB 12 is still online!
---
Now playing: MLB 12: The Show, GTA IV, Mortal Kombat
Now anticipating: Dead Island: Riptide, GTA V, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. WBC rosters - MLB equivalents

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived