Do Sliders matter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. Do Sliders matter?

User Info: CurtisC925

CurtisC925
3 years ago#1
I am one of many having great trouble playing this game. I have it on easy with htting sliders on max and still can not get good hits I am not that bad. I have zone targeting on and have hit the ball on target with perfect timing many times only to have it grounded or caught in air. With the sliders I have set to max I should be getting home runs every time yet have not noticed a difference at all.

This is discouraging and I want to like this game enough to play through franchise and after buy the next game as well.

User Info: Keithy2Teeth

Keithy2Teeth
3 years ago#2
Try changing zone hitting to timing hitting and then go the practice on the main menu and once you get good hitting like that(it might take a while) then change it back to zone. Also you have to remember to never swing a too bad of pitches because then all you will do is swing and miss.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. Do Sliders matter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived