You hear a knocking on your door.

#1GrrManPosted 1/24/2012 3:00:28 PM
You roll over in your bed, nuzzling your face deeper into your pillow. Damn pillow, you so comfy. Warm on one side, cool on another, all soft and-

BLAM BLAM BLAM.

You crack your eyes open and squint at your alarm clock, which almost blinds you with the red glare of its LED. 5:00 AM? What in the high hell? Who could come a-knockin' at this hour?

BLAM BLAM BLAM.

You groan, slowly sitting up in bed, rubbing at your eyes. In a smooth motion, you swing your legs over the side of the bed and shamble your way across the carpet to the door. You reach out your hand towards to knob, but a voice from the other side of the door makes you freeze.

"Bro, you awake? Bro! Open up!"

Your face darkens. Well, darkens even more, as your room is pitch black. The man demanding entry is no other than Dick Masterson, another one of the seniors at Yamaku. Thankfully, he lives on the second floor of the boy's dorm, so you can usually avoid playing Call of Duty with him. But now...

BLAM BLAM BLAM. "Brooooo!"

Great. Just great. You don't need this right now. Hell, maybe he's got the wrong door, and wants to talk to Kenji or Hisao.

What do you do?

A. Open the door, stand there patiently, and listen to what Dick has to say. Maybe it's important. Maybe.
B. Sit and wait for him to go away, then go ask Kenji or Hisao what the hell they did this time.
C. Crawl out through your window, drop down onto the second story ledge, break into Dick's room via window, and erase all his game saves. You almost feel guilty just thinking about it.
D. Be a gentleman, invite Dick in for some hot coffee.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#2cdaroPosted 1/24/2012 3:02:58 PM
C
---
9/13
El Psy Congroo
#3Sherlock_HPosted 1/24/2012 3:07:12 PM
A.
---
Official Stepladder of the Layton vs Ace Attorney board.
Not changing this until Star Driver debuts in SRW/T.
#4RVI985Posted 1/24/2012 3:08:10 PM
C

But scratch the "almost feel guilty" part. Knocking at 5:00 AM justifies vengeance to this degree.
#5Super SlashPosted 1/24/2012 3:11:13 PM
Totally C.
#6GoldenFox98Posted 1/24/2012 3:12:27 PM
Has to be C.
---
Rainbow dolphins that leap out from a cloud of confetti?
Brilliant! - wikido
#7ArinvelPosted 1/24/2012 3:22:35 PM
B. xD
#8MegaManZ3roPosted 1/24/2012 3:30:47 PM
Eh, D.
---
Currently waiting for TWEWYT, AA5, AAI2. Claimed Iris from Golden Sun.
#9aak57Posted 1/24/2012 3:32:53 PM
Trick question. I wouldn't have gotten out of bed, I'd have just loudly asked "Whaaaaaat?" then if the answer didn't satisfy me I'd tell him to frig off, put in some ear plugs and go back to sleep.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#10SnakePawsPosted 1/24/2012 3:33:33 PM
Crawl out your window and run away. It's Chris Hansen.