ITT: I write about my first blind playthrough

#321sk8r_ryanPosted 2/1/2013 1:39:58 AM
Talikiasmi posted...
Suffer_Not posted...
People have told me that I would like the Persona games because it's a visual novel that also has a game in it, but I don't have a playstation, so...

I think you'd probably like the Persona games a lot more. The game starts out more or less like a typical visual novel, but it quickly becomes a more typical RPG that has side VN-esque content (side, but vital. It gets you some incredibly useful power-boosts, and is where most of the characterization and character development come into play). Are just incredibly fun games too. Persona 3 has a remake on the PSP and Persona 4 has a remake on the Vita, so if you have either of those, you can check it out without having to buy a console. I personally like 3 a great deal more than 4, but they're both worth checking out.

It's worth mentioning that if you hate dungeon-crawling, the Persona games are very much not for you.
---
~ RI's Official Sexy Awesomeness ~
"Thank you, Booze Fairy." -Kholdstare89
#322Suffer_Not(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:21:36 AM
Talikiasmi posted...
Suffer_Not posted...
People have told me that I would like the Persona games because it's a visual novel that also has a game in it, but I don't have a playstation, so...

I think you'd probably like the Persona games a lot more. The game starts out more or less like a typical visual novel, but it quickly becomes a more typical RPG that has side VN-esque content (side, but vital. It gets you some incredibly useful power-boosts, and is where most of the characterization and character development come into play). Are just incredibly fun games too. Persona 3 has a remake on the PSP and Persona 4 has a remake on the Vita, so if you have either of those, you can check it out without having to buy a console. I personally like 3 a great deal more than 4, but they're both worth checking out.

It's worth mentioning that if you hate dungeon-crawling, the Persona games are very much not for you.

I kinda like dungeon crawling though. And I have a ps3 that I bought for Christmas specifically for playing ps2 and ps3 games that I had never played before, with Persona being one that people always recommended to me.

And then I spent all my time this month studying for Linear Algebra instead of playing video games :D

Speaking of which, my next test isn't until next week. I should play some katawawawa this weekend or later today...
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#323batman996Posted 2/1/2013 6:47:52 PM
Huzzah! The creator returns! :D
---
"People, especially children, are inherently evil."
~ game_wiz101
#324tobias90Posted 2/1/2013 9:42:16 PM
batman996 posted...
Huzzah! The creator returns! :D

Hurray!!!
---
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
#325batman996Posted 2/6/2013 5:18:02 PM
Perhaps I spoke too soon... At any rate, this topic shall not die!
---
~ game_wiz101
#326OrangeWizardPosted 2/7/2013 12:07:35 AM
Huh, hadn't even noticed that it had been updated again.

But yeah, if you stop and think about it, it all makes sense. How did a girl without legs get so into running?

If a door is closed, you just wanna open it.
---
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face
#327batman996Posted 2/11/2013 7:45:01 PM
Bumping
---
~ game_wiz101
#328Arken101Posted 2/12/2013 5:05:08 AM
don't let us down Suffer!
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#329MhkaMAthPosted 2/14/2013 9:55:52 AM
don't let us down Suffer!

I agree.
---
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!
#330batman996Posted 2/18/2013 6:04:45 AM
Is he dead? Possibly.
---
~ game_wiz101