ITT: I write about my first blind playthrough

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Katawa Shoujo
  3. ITT: I write about my first blind playthrough

User Info: sk8r_ryan

sk8r_ryan
3 years ago#321
Talikiasmi posted...
Suffer_Not posted...
People have told me that I would like the Persona games because it's a visual novel that also has a game in it, but I don't have a playstation, so...

I think you'd probably like the Persona games a lot more. The game starts out more or less like a typical visual novel, but it quickly becomes a more typical RPG that has side VN-esque content (side, but vital. It gets you some incredibly useful power-boosts, and is where most of the characterization and character development come into play). Are just incredibly fun games too. Persona 3 has a remake on the PSP and Persona 4 has a remake on the Vita, so if you have either of those, you can check it out without having to buy a console. I personally like 3 a great deal more than 4, but they're both worth checking out.

It's worth mentioning that if you hate dungeon-crawling, the Persona games are very much not for you.
~ RI's Official Sexy Awesomeness ~
"Thank you, Booze Fairy." -Kholdstare89

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
3 years ago#322
Talikiasmi posted...
Suffer_Not posted...
People have told me that I would like the Persona games because it's a visual novel that also has a game in it, but I don't have a playstation, so...

I think you'd probably like the Persona games a lot more. The game starts out more or less like a typical visual novel, but it quickly becomes a more typical RPG that has side VN-esque content (side, but vital. It gets you some incredibly useful power-boosts, and is where most of the characterization and character development come into play). Are just incredibly fun games too. Persona 3 has a remake on the PSP and Persona 4 has a remake on the Vita, so if you have either of those, you can check it out without having to buy a console. I personally like 3 a great deal more than 4, but they're both worth checking out.

It's worth mentioning that if you hate dungeon-crawling, the Persona games are very much not for you.

I kinda like dungeon crawling though. And I have a ps3 that I bought for Christmas specifically for playing ps2 and ps3 games that I had never played before, with Persona being one that people always recommended to me.

And then I spent all my time this month studying for Linear Algebra instead of playing video games :D

Speaking of which, my next test isn't until next week. I should play some katawawawa this weekend or later today...
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX

User Info: batman996

batman996
3 years ago#323
Huzzah! The creator returns! :D
"People, especially children, are inherently evil."
~ game_wiz101

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
3 years ago#324
batman996 posted...
Huzzah! The creator returns! :D

Hurray!!!
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.

batman996
3 years ago#325
Perhaps I spoke too soon... At any rate, this topic shall not die!
~ game_wiz101

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
3 years ago#326
Huh, hadn't even noticed that it had been updated again.

But yeah, if you stop and think about it, it all makes sense. How did a girl without legs get so into running?

If a door is closed, you just wanna open it.
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face

batman996
3 years ago#327
Bumping
~ game_wiz101

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
3 years ago#328
don't let us down Suffer!
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769

User Info: MhkaMAth

MhkaMAth
3 years ago#329
don't let us down Suffer!

I agree.
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!

batman996
3 years ago#330
Is he dead? Possibly.
~ game_wiz101
  1. Boards
  2. Katawa Shoujo
  3. ITT: I write about my first blind playthrough

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived