A way to record this game with Fraps?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Katawa Shoujo
  3. A way to record this game with Fraps?

User Info: fairfolk1

fairfolk1
3 years ago#1
I'm havin' a bit of trouble with this game :/. Wanna record it, but fraps doesn't seem to like it. I'm runnin' on a Windows 8 too, so I can't use the Aero desktop function or whatever. Anyone have any ideas?

User Info: cuteboi100

cuteboi100
3 years ago#2
Programs like Bandicam can record a any portion that you choose of your screen.
Xbox Live GT:ScaryPillow , iHaruyuki TERA:
LoL : ScaryPillow Maplestory: MLGLordly 16x I/L Arch Mage

User Info: iDefinition

iDefinition
3 years ago#3
Can't wait for the adult scenes.
Official pervert of ALL boards.
"In real life, you're just a ***** with a keyboard!" - Female voice 1, Saint's Row: The Third.

User Info: fairfolk1

fairfolk1
3 years ago#4
Yeah, I'll probably just download some other thing. Fraps is really nice though...Meh, oh well. Time to find some new thing to record with. Guess I'll start with Bandicam.

User Info: jimrichards

jimrichards
3 years ago#5
KS has a full screen option, which may or may not become distorted. It depends on your computer I guess; mine comes out fine but I've heard of others experiencing difficulties. Anyway, set that up, and have Fraps record the whole screen. I've recorded a few things in this way.

By the way, Fraps doesn't pick up KS because it doesn't use DirectX. That's the trigger.
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Katawa Shoujo
  3. A way to record this game with Fraps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived