Yessssssss!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Unit 13
  3. Yessssssss!!!
3 years ago#1

I finally got the Platinum trophy for this game and man was it tough. This is my first Platinum trophy on both the Vita and PS3:) Thank you all of you guys who helped me with my forum questions too. And for the people struggling to get all of the trophies, just keep pressing on and keep trying. It's a game that really tests your patience lol!!! Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, I just needed to let out my excitement of getting my first Platinum trophy lol.

3 years ago#2
tl;dr
3 years ago#3
Congrats!
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
3 years ago#4
If you thought this was hard, now go Platinum Rayman Origins.

Congrats on the Plat as well.
---
Vita FEB Get! PSN = Qwid
Playing : Uncharted,Wipeout,Hot Shots Golf,Escape Plan,SSD,Rayman<Plat>,Unit 13<Plat>
3 years ago#5
@Thundar: Thanks man, and I heard some great things about Rayman Origins but I didn't know how tough it was to get a Platinum.
3 years ago#6
Congrats on the Plat! I'm working towards mine right now and I have about ten missions I need to 5-star, then the last two HVT.
---
(+.[___]:) Systems (4) Games (240) Movies (81) Demos (27)
3 years ago#7
@Unknown: Good luck man, I know you can do it. I actually considered making a thread about getting someone to "near" me the last HVT mission because I struggled getting five stars in the last row of missions but I stuck with it and got them all.
3 years ago#8
Grats flower I knew ya could do it!! :)
3 years ago#9
@Angel: Thanks a lot man!!!
3 years ago#10
I need 2 trophies to plat lol working almost every day makes it hard
  1. Boards
  2. Unit 13
  3. Yessssssss!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Question about co opRoknlovr18/22 6:03PM