Offline Save Game issue?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Treasures of Montezuma Blitz
  3. Offline Save Game issue?
3 years ago#1
Just downloaded the game yesterday and had a chance to play today. I didn't notice it at first, but I had leveled up and closed the app and came back in later and all my progress was gone.

I'm offline and when I start the app, I get an error message and then a message that states "You cannot use Playstation Network features in this application due to age restrictions. Continue without Saving?"

=/

I have my parental controls set to off and haven't had a problem with any other apps. from what I can tell, my game is reloaded from the point I left last night when I was on the network. Is this an offline thing? Has anyone else had this problem?
---
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | GameCenter MicroByte
3 years ago#2
MicroByter posted...
Just downloaded the game yesterday and had a chance to play today. I didn't notice it at first, but I had leveled up and closed the app and came back in later and all my progress was gone.

I'm offline and when I start the app, I get an error message and then a message that states "You cannot use Playstation Network features in this application due to age restrictions. Continue without Saving?"

=/

I have my parental controls set to off and haven't had a problem with any other apps. from what I can tell, my game is reloaded from the point I left last night when I was on the network. Is this an offline thing? Has anyone else had this problem?

I have the similar problems too so I'm sure it IS an offline thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Treasures of Montezuma Blitz
  3. Offline Save Game issue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived