Offline Save Game issue?

#1MicroByterPosted 4/11/2012 10:59:44 AM
Just downloaded the game yesterday and had a chance to play today. I didn't notice it at first, but I had leveled up and closed the app and came back in later and all my progress was gone.

I'm offline and when I start the app, I get an error message and then a message that states "You cannot use Playstation Network features in this application due to age restrictions. Continue without Saving?"

=/

I have my parental controls set to off and haven't had a problem with any other apps. from what I can tell, my game is reloaded from the point I left last night when I was on the network. Is this an offline thing? Has anyone else had this problem?
---
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | GameCenter MicroByte
#2bertodecostaPosted 4/16/2012 3:19:29 AM
MicroByter posted...
Just downloaded the game yesterday and had a chance to play today. I didn't notice it at first, but I had leveled up and closed the app and came back in later and all my progress was gone.

I'm offline and when I start the app, I get an error message and then a message that states "You cannot use Playstation Network features in this application due to age restrictions. Continue without Saving?"

=/

I have my parental controls set to off and haven't had a problem with any other apps. from what I can tell, my game is reloaded from the point I left last night when I was on the network. Is this an offline thing? Has anyone else had this problem?

I have the similar problems too so I'm sure it IS an offline thing.