33% off on greenmangaming.com

#1tsluPosted 3/22/2012 4:08:58 PM
just bought the game there they send u an email right away with the key so u can activate it on your steam account.
#2sentyrPosted 3/22/2012 4:24:36 PM
Much appreciated. Was wondering if I should wait for the price to go down.
Will go ahead with it.

Thanks
---
In the hour of adversity be not without hope, For crystal rain falls from black clouds
#3Grafix2kPosted 3/23/2012 8:34:24 AM

Got this deal a few days ago was perfect timing as I purchased The First Templar for 5 completed it then next day you were able to trade it in for 11.75 so got Fall of the Samurai for 9.74 which is great as I was going to wait for a price drop.

#4gamehunter133Posted 3/24/2012 6:06:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5tslu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2012 2:19:14 PM
they also give u $2 credit for buying it. so i used it on the blood dlc.
#6RandomTask81Posted 3/25/2012 12:22:14 AM
I tried to buy it from GMG but then my credit card company shut down my card because they thought I was trying to commit fraud.
---
``'~-.,_,..-~'```'~ Random Task~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``
.._,.-~'`-`'~-.,The President of Japan .,_,.-~'`~`'
#7Drippy89Posted 4/5/2012 1:07:08 AM
I tried to buy it from GMG but then my credit card company shut down my card because they thought I was trying to commit fraud.

Call them and tell them to stop being lame. My girlfriend and I both bought a copy no problem.
#8RandomTask81Posted 4/5/2012 5:59:04 PM
Drippy89 posted...

Call them and tell them to stop being lame. My girlfriend and I both bought a copy no problem.

I got it all worked out but the whole thing was kind of funny. I tried to buy something at the store and they said my card was declined and it was kind of embarrassing.

I guess my bank thinks anything from the UK is a scam or something because GMG originates from there.
---
``'~-.,_,..-~'```'~ Random Task~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``
.._,.-~'`-`'~-.,The President of Japan .,_,.-~'`~`'
#9Lord_VaderPosted 4/5/2012 6:24:16 PM
RandomTask81 posted...

I could see something originating from Cambodia or Brazil as being a source of credit card fruad..but the UK (AKA the 51st US state)? It's better to be safe then sorry I guess.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#10Lord_VaderPosted 4/12/2012 1:22:50 PM
I bought it on www.gamehuntercdkey.com on Tuesday but I still haven't received my key. What gives?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.