Government.

#1Emperor_mateusPosted 3/26/2012 6:34:03 AM
Each time i rise in favor toward the emperor i get a message that i can now appoint one of my generals into a position in the government , the most recent position was the one of ''comptroller''.

But how do you appoint your general to those positions and what are the benefits of it?
---
"Don't forget that life will go on... Even after domination is yours." Lust for Power.
#2Pal 080Posted 3/26/2012 11:36:34 AM
In clan management under the family/heirs tab near the bottom of the page you'll see a few round icons. These will be grey'd out until you unlock them by gaining enough respect. You can appoint each general one of these positions, they have bonuses such as increased tax revenue, reduced recruitment cost and other stuff.

Only NON-heir's and non-Diaymos can be placed in these positions; aka. just regular generals.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#3Buzzer9vPosted 4/2/2012 11:23:10 PM
Assigning the right commissions to the right generals can truly be a great help, especially if you have some high-level generals (more stars = more effective in office). I love comptroller in particular because of the clan-wide upkeep cost bonus.