Do you get more then one offer from foreigners?

#134834Posted 3/27/2012 2:40:49 PM
I just beat my Satsuma game and built an American mission because they offered.You get your first offer when you research Foreign affairs. I'm now playing as the Jonazi and I want the British mission. I got offered to build one by the Americans again. I turned them down, now I can't build any of the missions. Does anyone know if I will get offered to build one by British or French?
#2SigmarssonPosted 3/29/2012 7:51:51 PM
Yeah, I turned down one country and had another one offer a couple turns later.
#3Sierra_AlphaPosted 4/3/2012 10:54:25 AM
Once you accept military assiance from one nation, you cannot get another unless you kick them out. I took the British because they were the first to ask so no one else will ask.
---
Sierra_Alpha
#4Lord_Zath2Posted 4/4/2012 6:49:38 AM
Is there any reason to accept one over the other aside from the units the country brings? As far as I can see, I can get a shiny Warrior with Brits, L'Ocean with French, and (can't remember the ship) with Americans. Is that all?
#5TheUnmakerPosted 4/5/2012 10:18:33 AM
It's just the units, but there's more than just the ships. French marines have excellent accuracy but mediocre morale, american marines have decent ranged stats, high morale and pretty good melee stats for modern units and the brits are somewhere in the middle.