The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

FPS problems on Campaign map

#1ZackG31Posted 4/2/2012 9:42:28 AM
When I play a campaign with the Matsudaira clan I get 23-24 fps even at the beginning of the campaign, but with the other clans I dont experience the same problem.
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
Synthesis is the Best option.... FOR THE REAPERS!
#2NovotinePosted 4/2/2012 10:25:26 AM
odd, reinstall the ENTIRE game
#300RaMBaM00Posted 4/2/2012 10:43:59 AM
hey TC, i also am having the same issue, BUT it is only when i click on my main city (capital city) when i click the other settlements the frames go back up... really weird and unfortunate don't have a fix, besides clicking somewhere else :( Anyone else that can shed some light on this issue?
---
I7-2600k @4.6ghz () 8gigs Vengence () Nvidia 480GTX OC'd -900/1800/2200- () 850Watt Corsair Gold AX () Creative X-FI Titanium HD () Win 7 Ultimate
#4ZackG31(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2012 11:44:05 AM
Novotine posted...
odd, reinstall the ENTIRE game

I reformatted my PC because I thought it was my video card GTX 560 ti, and reinstalled the game yesterday didnt help.
---
#5ZackG31(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2012 11:45:45 AM
00RaMBaM00 posted...
hey TC, i also am having the same issue, BUT it is only when i click on my main city (capital city) when i click the other settlements the frames go back up... really weird and unfortunate don't have a fix, besides clicking somewhere else :( Anyone else that can shed some light on this issue?

exactly what is happening to me, If you find any solution can you please post it
---