Not Sure of Buying?

#1MidNightStrikesPosted 4/5/2012 2:40:40 AM

As You all might know, Steam Sales during Chirstmas would be the cheapest right? Like last years Shogun TW2 FOTS only at $7

So if you are not sure due to the price just wait a little longer like me :) then buy it at that point at a price of a DLC :)

I already got a Full Hard Copy Shogun TW2 But not sure to buy Fall of the samurai now due to it's price :)

#2Lord_Zath2Posted 4/5/2012 5:44:07 AM
This is my first foray into Shogun 2, so for me, it was worth the price of admission. I bought it from Green Man Gaming for $20. Could've waited for a sale later, but I'm not sure if I'm interested in playing vanilla anyways. I love naval battles too much and naval bombardments make this game so much more dynamic.

I can't wait for World War I Total War, and later World War II Total War. Recreating the Battle of Jutland? Yes, please!
#3CopianamesPosted 4/5/2012 6:44:10 AM

This game is so awesome that waiting just to save few bucks sounds plain stupid.

All the time you missing great fun infront the PC and not taking in account that you might just die before the price of the game comes down.

#4Dreag0nPosted 4/5/2012 8:48:39 AM
I have only played it for an hour or 4 but so far I would say it's worth the 30 bucks.
---
Platinum: Assassin's Creed 2, Borderlands, Fallout 3
Working on: Uncharted 1/2, Dragon Age: Origins PSN: Dreagon
#5Drippy89Posted 4/6/2012 12:24:37 PM
You can still get it at greenmangaming.com for 33% off if you use this code: COLLA-PSEOF-NINJA. Fall of the Samurai, in my opinion, is worth $30 and is definitely worth the $20.10 you can get it for with the code.
#6AK Uncle MEatPosted 4/9/2012 11:13:34 AM
I'm going to go on a limb here, but in my opinion this could very well be the best Total War title yet. I've played every one of them since Rome, and it seems that with each new title, they get more and more right. I don't think you will be sorry picking this up.
---
If I become a millionaire I will leave all my money to the relative that can throw my head the furthest. - Fluffball