How do I get the..

#1Lord_VaderPosted 4/5/2012 3:32:05 PM
Tom Cruise unique unit for my clan??
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#2Kenokun128Posted 4/6/2012 12:11:37 AM
You can only unlock him by riding into the danger zone.
---
It takes an Idiot to do cool things, Thats why its cool.
-Furikuri
#3SuvorovPosted 4/8/2012 6:48:33 AM
I would have a Cocktail while waiting for the DLC to come out. Right now, trying to get tat unit is a Mission Impossible. You will be waiting Day and Knight to get that unit, and some say in order to get it, you have to have been Born on the Fourth of July. However, I hear that A Few Good Men are working on cracking the code to allow you to get it.
---
If Faqers has never been used as a term before, then I am claiming that I came up with it first.
#4vonShangPosted 4/11/2012 10:38:18 AM
He already ruined the movie, do you want him to ruin your game aswell?
#5Tsuka_BokuPosted 4/25/2012 2:34:40 PM
I found him in my game.

I typically have an endgame army of 10 Armstrong Cannons, 6 Gatling Guns and 3 carbine cavalry as interdiction. I found a small reinforcement group in my territory of just 2 groups of mounted samurai. I smiled and played out the battle.

Set up but didn't unlimber any of my guns. The desperate samurai saw their only chance, the horns blew - they charged! Pennons waving, swords held high, warcries on their lips, they came forwards. I hit the unlimber button on my gatling groups. Horses struggling to get into position, novice gun crews fumbling for oil and ammunition, the cartridge stack clattering around the intake. And then the cartridge slammed home (I click "Kill Zone").

Yeah I saw Tom Cruise in there somewhere. There were even cherry blossoms floating on the breeze. They were all perfect. Every one of them.
#6Chielz0rPosted 4/27/2012 7:22:34 AM
SAKE!
SAKEEEE!
SAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!