This game is amazing !

#1CopianamesPosted 4/14/2012 3:21:46 AM

I FREAKING love it !

Can't wait to see what CA pulls off with the next release. Some hints say it will be either Rome 2 or Medieval 3, or War of The Roses "era".

#2Sir_ThomasPosted 4/14/2012 3:02:14 PM
I love this game too! It is now my favorite strategy game. I've played as Shogunate and Imperial; it doesn't matter. They are both fun. God loves Mr. Gatling! Played my first battle today with the Gatling gun. It was mind boggling. Have yet to fight out a naval battle, but should try it soon. Also, this is my first campaign where I haven't gone into the red for income.
#3Lord_VaderPosted 4/19/2012 10:58:06 PM
Sir_Thomas posted...
I love this game too! It is now my favorite strategy game. I've played as Shogunate and Imperial; it doesn't matter. They are both fun. God loves Mr. Gatling! Played my first battle today with the Gatling gun. It was mind boggling. Have yet to fight out a naval battle, but should try it soon. Also, this is my first campaign where I haven't gone into the red for income.

Dude try to play a naval battle ASAP. It's way more epic than in Empire or Napoleon. You don't have to worry about ships taking forever to manuever since all of the ships are steam powered. Also, the ship cannons seem to be more accurate. I haven't gotten the Ironclad yet but I know it's gonna be epic as well.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#4PoodlejumperPosted 4/20/2012 1:01:49 PM

Not as epic as you hope but it's fun.

Just don't autobattle. When you autobattle it tends to kill your ironclads quick for some unbeknownst AI reason.