Will you be able to play as a girl?

#1LotusoftheLeafPosted 11/30/2013 5:11:31 AM
Forgive me if this is a dumb question but I haven't looked up much about the game to avoid spoilers. Has it been revealed if you can make your avatar character a girl? I'd rather play as my own gender, if possible.

Any other girls here that love South Park?
---
Rock Lee is best ninja. Usopp is best pirate.
#2RMpunkPosted 11/30/2013 11:07:25 AM
I believe so from the trailers it looks like you can pick gender.
---
psn name: rmpunk, yes I know its stupid but it was given as a nickname and I've used it for ages now
3DS FC-1246-9674-6130
#3drclaeysPosted 12/3/2013 7:14:32 AM
Friends,

( spoilers ).

I think they have it very gender neutral. The call you, the "New Kid" or hey, new kid. Or THE new kid. So it might not even matter that much.

I am also not sure how much you really PLAY your self. It seems like the new kid is more of a tag along, From the videos, Cartman or someone else in the show is doing most of the work. talking and moving and fighting. Not really this new kid.

Have you ever played White Knight Chron. First thing you do is create a person, then you play other people the whole game. Because they have knights and you dont.

Just my guesses, we will see. Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got a Xbox a few days ago, Now playing: Tales of Vesperia. . . . . . . . . US Economy lost 24 Billion, Blame the Republicans.
#4Lazy JonesPosted 12/4/2013 3:02:49 PM
I thought they said during the interview that you would not be able to choose a girl at first but you would be able to unlock female skin later on. Or did I make that up. That was a very long interview so I don't have time to go through it right now to confirm.
---
>: |
#5Lazy JonesPosted 12/5/2013 7:56:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31uC1FE8aM

@ 1:30

Looks like I may have taken that too literally. Certainly looks like they were kidding, but I bet it's the closest thing we have to an answer at this point.
---
>: |