South Park Samurai/Fellowship DLC?

#1gantzboy202Posted 2/24/2014 10:34:43 AM
A bit of a long-shot here but... Does anyone know where I can obtain/purchase the day one DLC? (NTSC version) , I live in UK and will be obtaining an NTSC version upon release but would really like the DLC. Much Thanks!
---
XBX LIVE GT AND PS3 NAME: MegaRyu2009
please add
#2Kavar66Posted 2/24/2014 11:14:06 AM
the fellowship one comes with the game from just about every where so ebay or hope it comes out on psn, the samurai one is just from the offical site i think, so much harder to get
---
"I Remember it Differently" -Captain Hammer
#3CPS82Posted 2/27/2014 4:58:16 AM
Try gamestop.
---
Thread-end
#4BazurkMCPosted 2/27/2014 5:12:07 AM
You could just import from GameStop both DLC are pre order bonuses

I dunno if they'd pull the while supplies last thing on you though
---
PSN: Bazurk
#5HoIlywoodPosted 2/27/2014 8:44:44 PM
DLC is region locked dude, if you want to buy DLC for this game and you're getting the U.S. version, you'll need a U.S. PSN
---
The Wind from FFXIV Leviathan Server
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1813153/
#6iMpLuXPosted 2/28/2014 1:04:28 AM
The Fellowship DLC is included on a voucher inside the game case so you don't need to worry about that one.

The Super Spaceman Samurai DLC prints out on the receipt at GameStop. Ubisoft is also offering this DLC as a preorder bonus if you order directly from them and will be printed in an email.
---
AMD FX 8350 BE, MSi 990FXA-GD80, 2x MSi HD 7950 TF3 3GB, 4x 4GB KHX DDR3 1600, PTeks TC14, Corsair TX850W - F3 240GB - K60/M65-FPS, Logi G710+/G600-MMO, Xig Ely
#7CPS82Posted 2/28/2014 4:50:45 AM
HoIlywood posted...
DLC is region locked dude, if you want to buy DLC for this game and you're getting the U.S. version, you'll need a U.S. PSN

To add, US PSN can be setup in less than 5 min. I have 5 different regional accounts ;D

Afaik no DLC has been announced yet.
---
Thread-end
#8uzimaki557Posted 2/28/2014 6:32:03 AM
I just paid off my preorder at GS yesterday, but still no GameStop code.

Im assuming it'll be on the final receipt when I pickup the game on Tues.

I did talk with the GS dude and he verified that you get both DLCs with a GS preorder.
---
NDS FC: 4468-1141-9338
#9CPS82Posted 2/28/2014 6:50:20 AM
uzimaki557 posted...

I did talk with the GS dude and he verified that you get both DLCs with a GS preorder.

FYI:

GameStop

Bonus!

Unlock the ultimate fellowship with the one pre-order pack to rule them all! Choose your class and pick your perk with four exclusive Stick of Truth costumes that come equipped with special abilities. Suit up as the Necromancer Sorcerer to increase your fire damage, earn extra gold by equipping the Rogue Assassin outfit, deal extra weapon damage with the Ranger Elf costume, or raise your defense with the Holy Defender outfit. The choice is yours, New Kid. Seize the Kingdom of South Park!

While Supplies Last

Online Customers: Item will be packed with your game.

Store Customers: Item will be packed with your game.

Bonus!

Pre-Order South Park: The Stick of Truth and Receive the GameStop Exclusive Super Spaceman Samurai Pack, which includes:

Superhero Costume: Buffs at Start of Combat
Samurai Costume: Buffs when you Defeat an Enemy
Spaceman Costume: Emergency Shields

Online Customers: Code will be emailed within 2 business days after your order ships.

Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.

---
Thread-end
#10uzimaki557Posted 2/28/2014 7:03:46 AM
CPS82 posted...
uzimaki557 posted...

FYI:

GameStop

Bonus!

Unlock the ultimate fellowship with the one pre-order pack to rule them all! Choose your class and pick your perk with four exclusive Stick of Truth costumes that come equipped with special abilities. Suit up as the Necromancer Sorcerer to increase your fire damage, earn extra gold by equipping the Rogue Assassin outfit, deal extra weapon damage with the Ranger Elf costume, or raise your defense with the Holy Defender outfit. The choice is yours, New Kid. Seize the Kingdom of South Park!

While Supplies Last

Online Customers: Item will be packed with your game.

Store Customers: Item will be packed with your game.

Bonus!

Pre-Order South Park: The Stick of Truth and Receive the GameStop Exclusive Super Spaceman Samurai Pack, which includes:

Superhero Costume: Buffs at Start of Combat
Samurai Costume: Buffs when you Defeat an Enemy
Spaceman Costume: Emergency Shields

Online Customers: Code will be emailed within 2 business days after your order ships.

Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.

---
Thread Restart
FARTED ON!

Let's hope we don't end up with a mess like what I experienced with Lego Marvel Superheroes and end up having to wait a month on the GS DLC codes. Not the first time that's happened to me and I'm sure it won't be the last. No sure anyone's to blame the devs certainly can't be expected to be prioritizing the GS DLC.
---
NDS FC: 4468-1141-9338