How in the hell can i disperse the frikin rats?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. How in the hell can i disperse the frikin rats?
2 years ago#1
They are blicking paths so i need to know.
2 years ago#2
Dragonshout
All we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
PSN/XBL/MGO: RzaRecta357
2 years ago#3
the game freaking tells you this
2 years ago#4
Not saying TC is doing this, but I have noticed a LOT of people not paying attention to what the game tells you. I saw a thread asking why they are doing only 1 damage yet during the beginning sections they tell you all about armor, power attacks, hitting a bunch of times etc and they force you to do it.

Now I just assume most people just skip everything, either that or they just never pay attention fully.
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic
2 years ago#5
Rafedx posted...
Not saying TC is doing this, but I have noticed a LOT of people not paying attention to what the game tells you. I saw a thread asking why they are doing only 1 damage yet during the beginning sections they tell you all about armor, power attacks, hitting a bunch of times etc and they force you to do it.

Now I just assume most people just skip everything, either that or they just never pay attention fully.

Reading is hard.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
2 years ago#6
LightHawKnight posted...
Reading is hard.

tl;dr
lol, j/k
(/^o^)/ ,, [__]
2 years ago#7
Wasn't there a reviewer that complained the game didn't tell you anything and they had to learn stuff from the loading screen tips?

I just got to Day 2 and I haven't had any issues figuring anything out yet. I can't fathom how some of these people function.
"Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world."
PSN: SajoAtine
2 years ago#8
Well, i've figured that out, but i'm stuck defeating al gore, dude is tough as fack... Any tip?
2 years ago#9
Stack bleeding damage on al and perfect block his agents. Then pick the agents off. Also perfect blocking his lecture makes it alot easier.
2879 0901 1887 Ign Alonso(Y) Minerva (X)
2 years ago#10
IxRxO posted...
Well, i've figured that out, but i'm stuck defeating al gore, dude is tough as fack... Any tip?

Honest I tried fighting him 3 times yesterday and I think you need to level more first. I'm only level 8 I think and couldn't do it no matter what. I'll go back in a few levels and try again.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. How in the hell can i disperse the frikin rats?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived