How in the hell can i disperse the frikin rats?

#1IxRxOPosted 3/5/2014 2:34:47 PM
They are blicking paths so i need to know.
#2Gmoney-Posted 3/5/2014 2:43:02 PM
Dragonshout
---
All we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
PSN/XBL/MGO: RzaRecta357
#3OmenofFatePosted 3/5/2014 2:46:00 PM
the game freaking tells you this
#4RafedxPosted 3/5/2014 2:54:29 PM
Not saying TC is doing this, but I have noticed a LOT of people not paying attention to what the game tells you. I saw a thread asking why they are doing only 1 damage yet during the beginning sections they tell you all about armor, power attacks, hitting a bunch of times etc and they force you to do it.

Now I just assume most people just skip everything, either that or they just never pay attention fully.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic
#5LightHawKnightPosted 3/5/2014 2:55:41 PM
Rafedx posted...
Not saying TC is doing this, but I have noticed a LOT of people not paying attention to what the game tells you. I saw a thread asking why they are doing only 1 damage yet during the beginning sections they tell you all about armor, power attacks, hitting a bunch of times etc and they force you to do it.

Now I just assume most people just skip everything, either that or they just never pay attention fully.

Reading is hard.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#6DuckerdooPosted 3/5/2014 2:59:28 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Reading is hard.

tl;dr
lol, j/k
---
(/^o^)/ ,, [__]
#7SajoPosted 3/5/2014 3:00:56 PM
Wasn't there a reviewer that complained the game didn't tell you anything and they had to learn stuff from the loading screen tips?

I just got to Day 2 and I haven't had any issues figuring anything out yet. I can't fathom how some of these people function.
---
"Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world."
PSN: SajoAtine
#8IxRxO(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 3:17:28 PM
Well, i've figured that out, but i'm stuck defeating al gore, dude is tough as fack... Any tip?
#9LordMainePosted 3/5/2014 3:22:12 PM
Stack bleeding damage on al and perfect block his agents. Then pick the agents off. Also perfect blocking his lecture makes it alot easier.
---
2879 0901 1887 Ign Alonso(Y) Minerva (X)
#10TheResoluteBondPosted 3/5/2014 3:22:53 PM
IxRxO posted...
Well, i've figured that out, but i'm stuck defeating al gore, dude is tough as fack... Any tip?

Honest I tried fighting him 3 times yesterday and I think you need to level more first. I'm only level 8 I think and couldn't do it no matter what. I'll go back in a few levels and try again.