post unplanned parenthood quest help

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. post unplanned parenthood quest help
1 year ago#1
I've completed the quest that requires you to defeat the giant fetus, returned to the girls with the files that are written in French, next I went to the boys camp and Kyle says to climb the treehouse to summon my alies? I thought this is where they send me to Canada? Any help, I've reloaded an earlier save and replayed from about six hours prior and the same thing happens...
1 year ago#2
Sounds like a glitch in the story. Kyle is supposed to say that if you side with him earlier in the game, if I remember correctly.
1 year ago#3
That's what I figured. I didn't side with either. Both quests are still incomplete but the story kept going.
1 year ago#4
Have you tried going downtown to photo dojo? You need to get a picture for a passport. Then its off to Canada iirc.
---
97X.......Bang! The Future Of Rock'N'Roll.
1 year ago#5
Quote:That's what I figured. I didn't side with either. Both quests are still incomplete but the story kept going.
@Ruff_Faka

How exactly did you not side with either? That has to happen to continue the story..

If that part got skipped I suggest just reinstalling the game and starting over from scratch cause you have a TON of issues.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
1 year ago#6
I guess that's what you get for being a fence-sitter.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. post unplanned parenthood quest help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived