post unplanned parenthood quest help

#1Ruff_FakaPosted 3/12/2014 5:21:38 AM
I've completed the quest that requires you to defeat the giant fetus, returned to the girls with the files that are written in French, next I went to the boys camp and Kyle says to climb the treehouse to summon my alies? I thought this is where they send me to Canada? Any help, I've reloaded an earlier save and replayed from about six hours prior and the same thing happens...
#2jerky_666Posted 3/12/2014 6:46:13 AM
Sounds like a glitch in the story. Kyle is supposed to say that if you side with him earlier in the game, if I remember correctly.
#3Ruff_Faka(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 7:24:21 AM
That's what I figured. I didn't side with either. Both quests are still incomplete but the story kept going.
#4starlingspiritPosted 3/12/2014 10:59:14 AM
Have you tried going downtown to photo dojo? You need to get a picture for a passport. Then its off to Canada iirc.
---
97X.......Bang! The Future Of Rock'N'Roll.
#5hyperskate65Posted 3/12/2014 2:17:29 PM
Quote:That's what I figured. I didn't side with either. Both quests are still incomplete but the story kept going.
@Ruff_Faka

How exactly did you not side with either? That has to happen to continue the story..

If that part got skipped I suggest just reinstalling the game and starting over from scratch cause you have a TON of issues.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#6NarutoPosted 3/12/2014 2:23:02 PM
I guess that's what you get for being a fence-sitter.