Bristow84
5 years ago#1
The five classes you can choose from are
1.Fighter
2.thief
3.mage
4.Cleric
5.Jew
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: JackSwiftShot

JackSwiftShot
5 years ago#2
Man, It couldn't be more obvious that the class would be the Jew class when they first hinted at it. Although, the berserker angle to it was a bit unexpected.

I'm still probably going to be a cleric though (if it's still like they've been hinting as a paladinish character).
On my unofficial ES fan scale, I'm a 6.

User Info: z0mbin3_81

z0mbin3_81
5 years ago#3
Arn't Clerics the ones who stand away from the combat. Debuffing the enemy and buffing you? I wonder how Jew will work.
I made me do it..... wait.

User Info: Faerillis

Faerillis
5 years ago#4

I still think the class should have been Jewid.

User Info: JackSwiftShot

JackSwiftShot
5 years ago#5
z0mbin3_81 posted...
Arn't Clerics the ones who stand away from the combat. Debuffing the enemy and buffing you? I wonder how Jew will work.

It sort of is, but there seems to be this weird situation where clerics are either the squishy healer with buff or the off-tank healer paladin. I've played two games before with the second definition (monster's den and dungeon fighter?) and the previews are hinting at the second (butters seems to fit the description by using a hammer: a weapon that could be considered the mace used by such a character type).

Edit: also, they already explained Jew. It's a berserker class that deals more damage the lower your health is.
On my unofficial ES fan scale, I'm a 6.

User Info: 2sips1rip

2sips1rip
5 years ago#6
Well looks like I'm gonna have to pick Jew or fighter never been a good claric or mage and not stealthy enough for a thief
Official Knightwing of the Batman Arkham City board

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
5 years ago#7
I wonder if Jewish groups will be mad or something?
----
-----

User Info: hpwong87

hpwong87
5 years ago#8
Why isn't there a ninja class?? Remember that famous weapon episode where they dress as ninjas and Butter got a ninja star caught in his eye. Lol oh yea remember the song "gotta protect my balls" they need that in this game!

User Info: hypertion

hypertion
5 years ago#9
ive already run this in my head..

i guess imagining it acually playing out is easy for me but just the idea of cartman listing the more standard classes followed by ***** just works wonderfully...

the idea made me laugh lol.
XBL GT = Hypertion
will not accept random requests. must provide introduction+games etc, Text Prefered =P

User Info: Final_Tran

Final_Tran
5 years ago#10
The Top Crusader posted...
I wonder if Jewish groups will be mad or something?

wouldn't they have been mad a long time ago? i mean the series did attack jews since season 1
User posts Message... It's not very effective.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived