can you play as a girl?

• Topic Archived

User Info: lazy_titan

lazy_titan
3 years ago#1
My wife will want to play this but even more so if she can be a girl.
On the internet you can be anything you want...
Why do so many people choose to be stupid?

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
3 years ago#2
There was talk at one point about a character creation system, but I don't know if they ever said if it was in the final product, or whether you could pick your gender.
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: ItaSouljah

ItaSouljah
3 years ago#3
the main protagonist mother refers to the child as he in the preview so I don't think so. But then again we didn't see the character creator screen where perhaps that option was possible.

But Trey Parker said in a interview after you reach the abortion clinic you are able to get a female skin for your character. No one is 100% sure if he was just screwing around or it is true.

Just going to have to wait and see since there is such scarce information available at the moment.

User Info: FarynU

FarynU
3 years ago#4
Honestly, I was hoping for a female option but at this point I dont think so

First of all, the question was asked at Comicon and was not answered (appart from the "This will put is back another 3 months" funny answer they gave a couple of times)

Second, I think it would change the story to much, Seriously, do you expect Cartman to react so calmly to a new kid if it was a girl? But dont get me wrong, I`d love to Oneup Cartman with a Girl Mage ;)

Guess we`ll have to wait and see till the game releases

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
3 years ago#5
a girl character would be cool *I prefer male myself*

but it would require basically a whole new campaign

like trey and matt said they want it as realistic to the south park universe as possible and a girl would never join up with the boys without the actual dialogue and story itself being changed quite a bit

but I would love a female story arc...hell I would love anything south park who am I kidding
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: aaronreason1987

aaronreason1987
3 years ago#6
Yes, but not in the beginning. You have to complete the Abortion lever to unlock the Girl Skin. They confirmed it at SDCC 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31uC1FE8aM

go to 1:15 seconds
psn - haron2005 (add me)

User Info: darkdawnee

darkdawnee
3 years ago#7
you can pretend one of the guys are a chick.
i like frogs

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
3 years ago#8
darkdawnee posted...
you can pretend one of the guys are a chick.

Go the princess Kenny route?
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived