What kind of DLC will we be seeing?

#11Zombie_Socks_96Posted 2/26/2014 8:33:13 PM
Max58201 posted...
yes because god forbid if they decided to add future content it would be a sin to pay for it

matt and trey are against cutting stuff from the final project and putting it out as dlc they are not against future dlc with expanded content

big difference here people

Calm down buddy. DLC isn't bad (when done right anyways), I just wouldn't expect any for this game considering all the trouble it's gone through just to get released. If we do get any DLC, I imagine it will be more like stat boosting costumes (a la Gamestop exclusive pre order) over new side missions, story elements, etc.
---
Game Designer
Games I Want: Infamous: Second Son, Shovel Knight, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, Watch Dogs, The Witness, Transistor
#12mikeroyce34Posted 2/26/2014 9:45:21 PM
Dlc would be awesome
#13Shadow_of_DethPosted 2/27/2014 2:10:34 PM
I've said it before, but I hope that the game does well and sells enough for Trey and Matt to release 'episodes' to play thru every few weeks/months. With them being anti paid DLC, I think this would be the best route. Keeps people buying the game <to play through the game and free expanding content> and makes everyone that already owns it happy since they don't have to pay again.
---
PSN : RandyRhodes420
#14Ada-Wong-FanPosted 2/27/2014 2:58:26 PM
My Hopefully Bets are Following
Ultimate Fellowship DLC (North America Only Pre Order Only or with Grand Wizard Edition
Super Samurai Spaceman (Europe Pre Order Only or with Grand Wizard Edition )
Both Pre Order Only DLC get Digital Date on Steam PSN Xbox Live within 6 Months after Game Released.
---
I really hope Final Fantasy XV is released by Christmas 2014 for Japan, Final Fantasy XV is released by January 16 2015 for International.
#15KHWyvernPosted 2/27/2014 3:08:18 PM
Zombie_Socks_96 posted...
Max58201 posted...
yes because god forbid if they decided to add future content it would be a sin to pay for it

matt and trey are against cutting stuff from the final project and putting it out as dlc they are not against future dlc with expanded content

Calm down buddy. DLC isn't bad (when done right anyways), I just wouldn't expect any for this game considering all the trouble it's gone through just to get released. If we do get any DLC, I imagine it will be more like stat boosting costumes (a la Gamestop exclusive pre order) over new side missions, story elements, etc.

Of course most publishers and such just want to milk DLC for all it's worth, though I doubt Matt & Trey would allow that with the South Park game.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#16patkelly929Posted 2/28/2014 11:28:10 AM
DLC would be awesome if the game needs it.

It seems like it's going to be telling one cohesive story, so I don't know if I would want it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 - Fletchinder, Magmar, and Charmeleon. PM me to get added.
PSN & XBL: ThePatKelly
#17Sir SlurpeePosted 2/28/2014 11:35:28 AM
I could see DLC being outfits and another class, but not much else.
---
The Original Slurpee
Knighted June 29, 2004
#18KHWyvernPosted 2/28/2014 11:45:00 AM
Sir Slurpee posted...
I could see DLC being outfits and another class, but not much else.

This, if there is DLC, it'd be more then likely different outfits. Still kinda hoping for a Mysterion outfit since that was part of the original preorder content before all the delays.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#19Trav97Posted 3/1/2014 5:52:43 PM(edited)
Max58201 posted...

Similarly, we might even get free-DLC, a happy bonus for all involved.
---
GT: Hailfire97x -- ...But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Trav97x/PDXSigline.jpg
#20flipmode_1Posted 3/1/2014 6:05:44 PM
The game took like two extra years in just delays. There will be no DLC. We're lucky we're getting this content.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk 3DS-4382-1981-6727