Abortion Clinic Glitch?

#1TSkullmasherPosted 3/5/2014 4:56:33 PM
I am stuck on the abortion clinic minigame i can get past the first 2 parts no problem. However the 3rd part randy doesn't give his lines and no prompt pops up to instruct me. Which leads to randy losing his balls over and over again. I desperatly need help on this.
---
FC 2921-9573-1354
Safari: Psychic Grumpig, Espur, Gotharita
#2dirtybrownPosted 3/5/2014 5:11:24 PM
the hose starts out to the left, so hold the left stick to the left. there should be a prompt when to move it to the right. then the hose moves to the right, so hold the left stick to the right. another prompt should pop up when to move the stick to the left.
#3TSkullmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 5:17:34 PM
Unfortunatly i am not receiving these prompts
---
FC 2921-9573-1354
#4dirtybrownPosted 3/5/2014 5:27:16 PM
That sucks man, I don't know what to tell ya except for reload the save file, install the game
#5BANGSBASSPosted 3/6/2014 6:53:04 PM
dude im having the same problem! on my game it was easy, it said to switch from left to right and it worked. but I'm at my buddy's house and there is no prompt to go right and we just keep failing. I've tried pressing left and right repeatedly and nothing is working we keep failing...
---
BASS ~Club CarDoor~
(BANGS) Make music with us! http://youtu.be/ZNj2apFVdL8
#6jubjubhuntz4uPosted 3/6/2014 7:25:24 PM
i cant even get to that point. i keep killing him when trying to get his *** dialated. How do i get past that part.
#7TSkullmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 8:22:22 PM
Okay i found a way to get past this the 2nd stage is to rotate the left stick as fast as you can. The 3rd part you are supposed to have the click the left stick and move it up and down to get the prompts to switch to the other side. I hope this helps.
---
FC 2921-9573-1354
#8jubjubhuntz4uPosted 3/6/2014 9:14:35 PM
Ok so I get Randy to say thats as wide as I can get but it wnt change to stage 3 it just keeps trying to widen randy wtf
#9GeminiZer0Posted 3/7/2014 10:06:07 AM
I'm stuck on the second part of this quest. Got to the third part once, but haven't been able to get there again for the past 7 hours (not 7 hours straight of course, that'd be ridiculous ^_~) I rotate the left stick to dialate, but when I try to stop before "Game Over", it just keeps going and gets me killed. I'm getting very frustrated. Any tips or advice on how to get past this?
---
Gooses...
GT: oCereal K1LLERo
#10JHagedorn0125Posted 3/7/2014 10:37:12 AM
GeminiZer0 posted...
I'm stuck on the second part of this quest. Got to the third part once, but haven't been able to get there again for the past 7 hours (not 7 hours straight of course, that'd be ridiculous ^_~) I rotate the left stick to dialate, but when I try to stop before "Game Over", it just keeps going and gets me killed. I'm getting very frustrated. Any tips or advice on how to get past this?

You shouldn't stop rotating. Just rotate the stick as fast as you can until the vacuum comes out