Feel bad for.... ***End game spoilers***

#1calinksPosted 3/12/2014 2:46:52 PM
Man, I feel bad for Chef. Someone so good has suffered so much. Truly one of the most tragic characters in South Park.
#2the_arisenPosted 3/12/2014 2:53:10 PM
It was his own doing. That is what hypocrites get.
---
GT - Valo Drake
"The dunmer are so awesome that the gods actually had to make red mountain erupt to knock them down a peg." - SNESdude11
#3LazHarshawPosted 3/12/2014 3:05:04 PM
the_arisen posted...

Or was probably threaded to be taken down to one of the Scientology slave camps and feared for his life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehabilitation_Project_Force

Yeah Scientology is pretty evil organization.
---
Congratulations you wasted your time reading my sig. Please take this time to pat yourself on the back for every second your life is missing.
#4calinks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 3:24:15 PM
Cant hurt Chef for what Hayes has done.
#5SociopathixPosted 3/12/2014 6:51:33 PM
Hayes was chef. Without his voice chef is nothing. Hayes leaves=chef leaves. Hayes was the only one punishing chef by leaving over the Scientology episode after years of the show making fun of Christians, Jews, Muslims, every race in existence, celebrity's, politicians, the handicap, nambla, and the list goes on.
Making fun of blacks, Jews, and the handi cap is fine but Scientology, there's the line.

Fun fact: Hayes didn't quit himself, the church faxed his resignation to Matt and trey. Also Hayes was bled dry by Scientology, he was having financial problems after quitting South Park till the day of his death
---
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix
#6ShaminardrgnPosted 3/20/2014 1:50:38 PM
LazHarshaw posted...
the_arisen posted...

Or was probably threaded to be taken down to one of the Scientology slave camps and feared for his life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehabilitation_Project_Force

Yeah Scientology is pretty evil organization.

I read on a website that a fan who lived close to Hayes went to visit him with a friend after he quit. The first week they couldn't even see him as a scientologist woman (who they said was wearing a tweed suit) answered and told them he wasn't home, despite him calling out from the other room. They also said there were a couple of photographers behind them trying to take pictures.

Eventually, they managed to meet him when the scientologists weren't there. He invited them in and made them lunch. They said he was extremely friendly and apologetic, saying he was very sorry for what happened. He also told them he didn't want to quit, but he was forced to leave by David Miscavidge, who threatened him with the RPF and "the hole",

Basically, Hayes was perfectly fine with South Park, and both the creators, and that he only quit because scientology made him.

I don't have the link to the web site, as this was years ago when I found it. But it was legit, as I saw the photos taken with Hayes and the two guys who visited him.
---
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2
#7ShaminardrgnPosted 3/20/2014 5:09:50 PM(edited)
Just a little follow up...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/08/11/isaac-hayes-history-with-scientology/

Read this bit in the article.

***Push came to shove on Nov. 16, 2005, when “South Park” aired its hilarious “Trapped in the Closet” episode spoofing Tom Cruise and John Travolta. “South Park” creator Matt Stone told me later that Isaac had come to him in tears.

“He said he was under great pressure from Scientology, and if we didn’t stop poking at them, he’d have to leave," Stone said.***

Issac had come to them in tears. Heaven only knows what horrible threats the cult yelled at him.

Hayes never wanted to leave south park, but he was FORCED to leave by the cult of scientology.

I also believe that they're responsible for his death. He needed medical treatment for his stroke, and they denied him that what would have saved his life.

I'll put this bluntly: Scientology KILLED Issac Hayes.

Do NOT give them an inch, do not even acknowledge their existence. They killed him the same as they killed many others: by denying him freedom and medicine, and sucking him dry of money and happiness.

---
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2
#8HatchetHoundPosted 3/20/2014 5:13:01 PM
It's insane how they still have tax-exempt status.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You dont become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#9Foreign ObjectsPosted 3/20/2014 8:55:26 PM
HatchetHound posted...
It's insane how they still have tax-exempt status.

Why shouldn't it? Why is it considered so much more far fetched Christianity - or any other religion. I know the fedora tipping army focus on Christianity full time, but all religion is just as unlikely as the next.
---
etc
#10HatchetHoundPosted 3/21/2014 12:08:14 AM
You should look up how they got it in the first place.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You dont become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."