I'm completely fine with the ending (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. I'm completely fine with the ending (spoilers)
1 year ago#1
The ending when you can enter Mr. Slave, I just left the room and every thing exploded then the credits rolled. I'm cool with that
1 year ago#2
If you're going to stop there, watch the rest on Youtube or something. There are a number of boss fights after that.
1 year ago#3
wvan13 posted...
If you're going to stop there, watch the rest on Youtube or something. There are a number of boss fights after that.

I think the TC is saying that he's fine with the "ending" if it means not having to go up Mr. Slave's ass.
---
"That's because the player keeps mashing the button!"
-Deadpool after slapping Wolverine repeatedly in "Deadpool: The Game"
1 year ago#4
Crystal_Dream posted...
wvan13 posted...

I think the TC is saying that he's fine with the "ending" if it means not having to go up Mr. Slave's ass.

In that case, he can just skip it using a glitch.
1 year ago#5
Groudon199 posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...
wvan13 posted...

I also think he meant it jokingly.
Kind of like those memes when the text appropriately says "nope" (I know how much people dislike them; I'm just making a point).
---
"That's because the player keeps mashing the button!"
-Deadpool after slapping Wolverine repeatedly in "Deadpool: The Game"
1 year ago#6
Crystal_Dream posted...
Groudon199 posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...
wvan13 posted...

I also think he meant it jokingly.
Kind of like those memes when the text appropriately says "nope" (I know how much people dislike them; I'm just making a point).

You make an excellent point, because his 'joke' was just as unlikeable.
1 year ago#7
But if you never go up Mr. Slave's ass, how can invert causality by summoning him within himself?
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. I'm completely fine with the ending (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived