Can't talk to the Goth kids

#1JDCguitaristPosted 3/4/2014 9:27:25 PM
I'm on the recruit the Goth kids quest and can't give them the letter. I have the hair, eye shadow, and glasses, but can't buy the coffee from Tweak's.
---
Kain Highwind: I just found out that girl 3 has 1 eye
Serapindal: An extra hole = win
#2takkuriPosted 3/4/2014 9:37:40 PM
You don't need the hair, eyeshadow, or glasses; you need the hat, coat, and gloves. The homeless vendor outside the storage containers (upper right corner) sells them.

You also need the coffee from Tweek's and the cigarettes the sixth-graders next to Jimbo's Guns are smoking.
#3JDCguitarist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 9:43:12 AM
None of those people are selling those. I hope this isn't a glitch since I talked to the goths earlier without the quest. OBSIDIAAAAAAAAAAAN!
---
#4sinjinsolvesPosted 3/5/2014 1:18:13 PM
You have to fight the kids for the cigarettes. Talk to tweaks dad and click on buy then scroll to the bottom of the list to where it says dark roast. Even though it's a quest item they bury it in the list.
---
-- Sinjin @ Game Chronicles --
"You don't stop playing games when you get old...you get old when you stop playing games."
#5JDCguitarist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 5:57:25 PM
I believe I have to restart :(. I am unable to give the note to the goth kids. The 6th graders have not spawned and I cannot buy the items from Tweak or the homeless man. So when's a patch coming out?
---
#6EZ1304Posted 3/5/2014 6:02:59 PM
Patch...?

It's just you. Why would they release a patch for you specifically..?
More topics from this board...
Mod'sbarnzie829/22 8:15AM