*Spoiler* 3th part of abortion minigame problem!

#1SonPolisPosted 3/7/2014 9:34:26 AM
I'm stuck... T.T
I'm currently at the scene where you have to give Randy an Abortion but when I get to the third part where you have use the Vacuum all that ever happens is you suck Randys testicle into the Vacuum. I've tried press A-D or the directional keys but but nothing ever happens.

Please if anybody knows the trick to this let me know.
Ty.
#2ANort175Posted 3/7/2014 9:36:05 AM
Isn't that the part where you just hold down the left and right mouse buttons, and click when it tells you to? I never had any problems with it.
#3SonPolis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 9:58:32 AM
But when start, when i click right m.button, the vaccum stucks on the right testicle and i can't move to left... so you suck Randys testicle and - GAME OVER -

so:
1h part -> Right click for injection.
2h part -> press A-D for anal dilatation
3h part -> ?? [right click just suck Randys testicle T.T]
#4supness420Posted 3/7/2014 10:01:43 AM
I had problems with this too. I could not do it using my analog sticks on my controller. I do not have an official MS 360 controller. I have a logitech controller which emulates a 360 controller. I had to turn off the analog sticks and use the digital control pad. Then it worked fine. What should happen is, you hold left until a signal pops up and says push and hold right(must do it quickly), then it reverses back to right. Then it repeats a few times and you're done.
---
Common sense has changed as the common person's sense is idiotic; therefore, I am happy to say I am not common, and I have no common sense.
#5Bikes-Posted 3/7/2014 10:24:42 AM
ANort175 posted...
Isn't that the part where you just hold down the left and right mouse buttons, and click when it tells you to? I never had any problems with it.

This, it's confusing though because the prompts tend to flash and vanish.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#6iRPGluvverPosted 3/7/2014 11:45:58 AM
Hold left click and press right click when it gets stuck. Hold right and press left, etc. It's not THAT difficult!
#7LifeIsFlimsyPosted 3/7/2014 5:08:46 PM
I am also stuck here. Really pissing me off. No matter what I do, his ball gets sucked off.
#8BhelliumPosted 3/12/2014 4:05:03 PM(edited)
Yep. The prompts, they lie.
Thinking it might just be an input glitch. It's Obsidian after all... they're Bethesda without being able to set their own deadlines.
---
So desperate for Super Mario RPG 2 that I bought SP: The Stick of Truth for full price on Steam. Dammit Nintendo, see what you made me do.
#9ROBANN_88Posted 3/12/2014 4:11:52 PM
when i saw the testicle get ripped off...i felt a little nauseous
---
http://i.imgur.com/ddramWN.jpg
#10BhelliumPosted 3/12/2014 4:18:48 PM
same here
and i have now seen it a lot

thankfully, it turns out my prompts were just glitched and not showing, just follow the advice in this thread to win anyways

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/65581-qte-bug-in-abortion-clinic-does-not-allow-me-to-progress/

basically, hold down left mouse, then right click AS SOON AS you see Randy's jewels getting sucked in, then switch to holding right mouse until the process repeats (with you switching to left mouse this time)

repeat until you can get on with the game
---
So desperate for Super Mario RPG 2 that I bought SP: The Stick of Truth for full price on Steam. Dammit Nintendo, see what you made me do.