Best Class?

#1JonBonZukiPosted 3/7/2014 11:53:04 AM
Which class is the best? - Results (214 votes)
Fighter
18.22% (39 votes)
Mage
22.9% (49 votes)
Thief
27.1% (58 votes)
Jew
31.78% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I know the game is barely out, but I'm curious what everyone thinks is the best class now that they've had a chance to play for a few days.
---
No man has an enemy greater than himself.
#2iRPGluvverPosted 3/7/2014 11:59:02 AM
Jew. Fully maxed Circum-Scyte and the plague can leave a nice amount of debuffs also buffing your party.

Now I'm doing my second playthrough playing as Thief only with the initial equipment and enjoying the class so far.
#3daddydivinePosted 3/7/2014 1:18:10 PM
Thief.
-can backstab enemies in the back for massive damage
-can stack bleed effects on any enemy, even armored to cause constant damage every round.
-can mug and stun ordinary enemies
-Backstab and mug 2 of the most used Thief actions are cheap as hell
---
"If you believe in freedom then you should play Cory in the House!!!" - Barack Obama.
#4ANort175Posted 3/7/2014 1:22:34 PM
daddydivine posted...
Thief.
-can backstab enemies in the back for massive damage
-can stack bleed effects on any enemy, even armored to cause constant damage every round.
-can mug and stun ordinary enemies

-Backstab and mug 2 of the most used Thief actions are cheap as hell

Every class can do those things though. Wanna stack bleed on enemies? Use a throwing weapon that inflicts bleed. Hell, with the Broken Bottle, you can inflict 4 bleed stacks, gross out, and set the enemy on fire, all with one action. And every class gets a stun ability, the only difference is thief can steal useless junks items too. So all they really have going for them is Backstab's damage.

My vote goes to mage since Pyre Ball wrecks shielded and armored enemies, and the firecracker skill is great for taking out 2-3 enemies at a time in normal battles.
#5tech12345Posted 3/7/2014 1:26:57 PM
Played as Fighter then Jew.

Found fighter to be better. Found the jews abilities and buffs to be useless, when you get the katanna at level 14 and 1 hit KO most things from there on. At least with the fighter I could stomp on an entire group that did good damage. That with cartmans farts and coffee I could kill whole groups before they even got a turn.
---
Optimus Prime for SSBWiiU
#6tzuiopPosted 3/7/2014 9:07:16 PM
only played mage but with the right stickers you replenish massive pp and health fire abilities and do massive damage
#7VobeDarkElfPosted 3/7/2014 11:09:36 PM
I cleared it with Figher first and now working on Jew.

I have to give it to Fighter. People keep saying Jew is great in late game, and maybe it is. But Fighter is great from beginning to end.

Build Roshambo up to level 5 and the first half of the game is a cake walk.

Next, build Horn of Annoyance up to level 5 and the second half of the game is a cake walk.

Lead off every fight with one of these. If it looks like a difficult fight, use a coffee and then fire off both. It's a brutal amount of negative effects to stack up on all the enemies. And that's only part of what these two can do. These are so powerful, 99% of the fights in the game as good as won after your first turn.

For Jew on the other hand... so far I am not impressed. The starting abilities kinda suck, which makes me feel a bit handicapped until I get the better ones. At least Jew-Jitsu is like a poor man's roshambo. It will have to do for now.
More topics from this board...
How to use magic in battleCephylus112/23 2:58AM