Unplanned parenthood help!

#1diablo_power50Posted 3/13/2014 10:44:26 AM
I'm stock where you need to use the vacuum... I fail every time at that step, any trick plz?
#2DJPLACEPosted 3/13/2014 2:11:47 PM
i messed up one time but it's funny

that you suck out one of randy's balls then you get shot to death

here's a hint when he tells you to stop sucking with the vac well stop sucking and press the other button the game says.

i just wish if you mess up you can fight that FBI jerks
---
only playing aquapazza for a fighting game PSN is DJPlace PM for list of co-op games i have.
#3BhelliumPosted 3/13/2014 5:20:40 PM
my game glitched out and wouldn't display the prompts

hold lmb until his ball starts getting sucked in, then switch to rmb until the same happens and you switch back to lmb
---
So desperate for Super Mario RPG 2 that I bought SP: The Stick of Truth for full price on Steam. Dammit Nintendo, see what you made me do.
#4DJPLACEPosted 3/13/2014 10:43:56 PM
Bhellium posted...

hold lmb until his ball starts getting sucked in, then switch to rmb until the same happens and you switch back to lmb

i love your siggy that's the same way i feel too.!!
---
only playing aquapazza for a fighting game PSN is DJPlace PM for list of co-op games i have.
#5diablo_power50(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 1:16:56 PM
Thx Il try that out!
#6Captain_Sexy_TPosted 3/14/2014 1:30:04 PM
DJPLACE posted...
Bhellium posted...

i love your siggy that's the same way i feel too.!!

Ha, pretty much exactly why I wanted Stick of Truth so much. WE NEED SM RPG 2! Paper Mario doesn't count, dammit.
More topics from this board...
Replay valueJohnny_TM29/1 11:31AM