No Cockpit view= NO BUY!!

#1tomcatobitricePosted 4/27/2012 12:20:56 AM
Just found this out. What a waste.Lame!!

Bring on Dirt 4
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#2mistamavePosted 4/27/2012 3:48:18 AM
Bring on Grid 2.
Dunno why they're supporting the Dirt name and not Grid.

---
I am fully aware that the bird is indeed, the word
#3gtadominatePosted 4/30/2012 8:53:54 AM
Dirt is a great series....but I do feel there are two communities in it. One that likes rallys (aka boring) and one that likes to smash things with their cars (aka awesome). So they are pandering to the awesome side.
---
"Do you know what I am saying?"
#4BreakerXtremePosted 5/1/2012 6:10:53 AM
maybe it is just because is a demo?, i dont want to spread rumor or what ever...
but Dirt,1,dirt2,dirt 3, race driver grid was release all by codemaster and all have (cockpit view)

just saying, i would be really surprise they didn't include this in the final release
just saying, dont want to start a debate here

have a nice day
---
All Or Nothing!
#5BreakerXtremePosted 5/1/2012 6:21:32 AM
mistamave posted...
Bring on Grid 2.
Dunno why they're supporting the Dirt name and not Grid.

maybe im totaly wrong with what im going to say ...

but maybe why it support dirt name instead of Grid (showdown)

one thing is ...GRID, was part of the "TOCA Race Driver Series" on PC/PS2
Touring Car Championship · Touring Cars · World Touring Cars · Race Driver · Race Driver 2 · Race Driver 3

i play on ps2 "Toca Race Driver" first... kind of a grid with a little bit of story...

then come "on ps3/xbox 360" (Race Driver Grid) but was more sold with the name "GRID"
¨so i imagine, it was part of the "TOCA series /Race Driver"

the why it is "Dirt Showdown" instead of "Grid Showdown"

(i heard and see that it has borrow alot of Dirt 2/3 Universe (i guess they want to bring back the X-Games Feeling of dirt 2 )
and the "Gymkana" with ken block (dirt 3)

and ken block will probably yet been a Main Face/player? of this game... (i think)

that probably why they call it "Dirt Showdown"
And to continue the series in a way...

just my idea, and opinion, don't take that for "Official/confirmed" Why ...:P

and concerning Grid 2, im pretty sure sooner or later we will have a Grid 2 (im waiting for it too^^)

dont want to start a debate or disrespect any one just shar my thought on the subject

(and excuse my writing i know it is not perfect)

have a nice day see you online :)
---
All Or Nothing!
#6tomcatobitrice(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 11:10:29 AM
BreakerXtreme posted...
maybe it is just because is a demo?, i dont want to spread rumor or what ever...
but Dirt,1,dirt2,dirt 3, race driver grid was release all by codemaster and all have (cockpit view)

just saying, i would be really surprise they didn't include this in the final release
just saying, dont want to start a debate here

have a nice day

Demo is out. NO COCKPIT VIEW. I emailed the and guess what. NONE AT ALL FOR ANY CAR.
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#7BreakerXtremePosted 5/1/2012 11:44:55 AM
Wow... they drop the ball hard on this one -_-

thanks for the info
---
All Or Nothing!
#8garystPosted 5/1/2012 12:28:28 PM
Just gave it a very quick run earlier didnt even realise there was no cockpit view I had recently started to use it in Dirt 3. Just something else for me not to like, it is very arcade like, roll on Dirt 4 instead thanks.
#9garystPosted 5/1/2012 12:31:05 PM
gtadominate posted...
Dirt is a great series....but I do feel there are two communities in it. One that likes rallys (aka boring) and one that likes to smash things with their cars (aka awesome). So they are pandering to the awesome side.

The thing I like most about the series is, I am not huge into racing games and I like the difficulty level even on hard. Where I can get so far in Forza and it just becomes a slog and it loses the enjoyment factor for me. The balance between sim and arcade is just right for me, this seems a little too arcade for my liking
#10GigabomberPosted 5/1/2012 12:36:58 PM
Wow, no cockpit view? Thanks for the heads up.