hmmmm

#1NightLikePosted 12/8/2011 10:37:36 AM

I admire the idea of a Nam game, though this must Be really old Nam. Looks like ww2 guNs... The viatNam vet i koNw said he used 2 types of m16's, aNd picked up ak's off dead meN Because it was a much Better weapoN. ANd somethiNg aBout the m16 BeiNg maNufactured By the lowest Bidder. ANyway this is just a perspective, im Not goiNg to diss. But Based oN the limited pictures i see here, its Not much like what the vets said it was like... like the small thiNgs...

Some GreNades with too short a fuse, so they Blew up iN are troops haNds appoN pulliNg the piN. So our troops got smart to it, aNd threw greNades out there with the pull piN still iN it. So the **** as rod says it.. would use them. Or wheN they threw soda caNs over the side of there mouNds so if they tried to sNeak up oN them, they would hear it. Or wheN fNg's came iNto the army camps aNd wouldNt listeN to reasoN... Guys heads piNed to treas with BeahiveOr oN the radio eveN, wheN they would ask questios to clarify who they were talkiNg too, if they couldNt perNouce there R's they would kNow it was a trap. Or the iNsects, huge rats oN your face wheN you wake up, doNt piss iN the water, Nailig a child rapists dick to a tree stump, lightiNg it oN fire, aNd giviNg him a dull kNife.. aNd sayiNg choose... 

I wasNt iN viatNam, just sayiNg... if this is just some Nam game with sceeNary, asiaNs, aNd a few locatioNs, im Not goiNg to Be impressed.

So, i hope actioN, soryliNe aNd depth are all preseNt.

Ps. NB oN laptop doesNt work, yes i have a keyBoard - didNt waNt to use it, if liNk works, have fuN with that haha. oh aNd doNt have time for puNctuatioN, to check respoNses or to type aNymore of this message. later

#2Joefatty2x4Posted 12/9/2011 5:50:49 AM

NightLike posted...

I admire the idea of a Nam game, though this must Be really old Nam. Looks like ww2 guNs... The viatNam vet i koNw said he used 2 types of m16's, aNd picked up ak's off dead meN Because it was a much Better weapoN. ANd somethiNg aBout the m16 BeiNg maNufactured By the lowest Bidder. ANyway this is just a perspective, im Not goiNg to diss. But Based oN the limited pictures i see here, its Not much like what the vets said it was like... like the small thiNgs...

Some GreNades with too short a fuse, so they Blew up iN are troops haNds appoN pulliNg the piN. So our troops got smart to it, aNd threw greNades out there with the pull piN still iN it. So the **** as rod says it.. would use them. Or wheN they threw soda caNs over the side of there mouNds so if they tried to sNeak up oN them, they would hear it. Or wheN fNg's came iNto the army camps aNd wouldNt listeN to reasoN... Guys heads piNed to treas with BeahiveOr oN the radio eveN, wheN they would ask questios to clarify who they were talkiNg too, if they couldNt perNouce there R's they would kNow it was a trap. Or the iNsects, huge rats oN your face wheN you wake up, doNt piss iN the water, Nailig a child rapists dick to a tree stump, lightiNg it oN fire, aNd giviNg him a dull kNife.. aNd sayiNg choose... 

I wasNt iN viatNam, just sayiNg... if this is just some Nam game with sceeNary, asiaNs, aNd a few locatioNs, im Not goiNg to Be impressed.

So, i hope actioN, soryliNe aNd depth are all preseNt.

Ps. NB oN laptop doesNt work, yes i have a keyBoard - didNt waNt to use it, if liNk works, have fuN with that haha. oh aNd doNt have time for puNctuatioN, to check respoNses or to type aNymore of this message. later

Well this game takes plave in 1954, not in the 70s like we've all come to know when it comes to Vietnam.

#3guwaPosted 12/12/2011 4:19:22 PM
Is it just me, or are your Ms a but weird?
---
This space intentionally left blank
#4Joefatty2x4Posted 12/12/2011 9:59:57 PM

guwa posted...
---

Surely you mean "Ns" Otherwise, yes those are some odd looking "Ms"

#5cybercuz11Posted 12/16/2011 4:13:13 AM

If you look around, the demo is out for this.In vienamese only though.

#6haint0410cPosted 12/27/2011 12:28:32 AM

This game is about Battle of Dien Bien Phu, between Vietnamese army against the French Colonists. The war was an rebellion, not much like Communism vs Capitalism There will be no American in this game.

In the discusion on some VN's game forum, the gameplay is similar to COD. Its quality is ok for their first offline game.

I hope this game is not too bad. I've been boring for a while with the "American Hero" story. And for what I've known, Vietnamese army is not like the terrorists as they are in Black Ops.

This is the official website www.7554.vn

#7cmterminatorPosted 12/28/2011 7:30:33 PM

as far as i know, this war is a war of resistance, it's not a rebellion.

The battle of dien bien phu was quite epic according to history, more than 10000 frend force vs more then 50000 million vietnamese force. These firgure is quite astonishing for a "battle", not the whole war. Only after this battle, the french force was force to retreat to th South of Vietnam...

#8d-rtyboyPosted 1/1/2012 7:32:46 PM
guwa posted...

They are all links to some nonsense news article. WTF? I didn't read his post because they were too distracting.
#9guwaPosted 1/1/2012 9:13:29 PM
They are all links to some nonsense news article. WTF? I didn't read his post because they were too distracting.

I didn't even see those, they don't show up on GameFAQs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652508-/61287890
---
#10Gryphes2kPosted 1/6/2012 9:46:03 PM
I hope next they will develop US vs Vietnam.