Here Is a List of Glitches

#1SpikeTbearPosted 1/7/2012 1:51:40 PM
These are the glitches I have personally encountered in the week since I've bought this game:

1. When I first turn on my Xbox and fire up Apples, I host a game. Everyones' starting hand and the first green card are always the same. The first green card is always Lucky, I always have Laughing, Sunday Comics, Atlantic City, Etc. I always put down Atlantic City, while the others always put down Mistletoe or Katy Parry. It's safe to say I almost always lose. I don't ever get gold cards during this glitch. However, since the DLC was released, my cards have started a little more randomly.

2. When I start a match, sometimes there is a default apple player whose name is VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV. Every single time that happens, my Xbox freezes and I have to hard reset.

3. Well before the DLC was released, I saw at least eight people using DLC cards. Some had mics and said they hadn't downloaded any DLC.

4. When a player loses a turn because of a gold card, the ones on the left are covered by a lock. The ones on the right are not.

5. When people prematurely quit a match, it causes a whole host of glitches. Points are temporarily set wrong, the cards become default 'red card here,' the judge is reset, the order of judging is reset, players can not play cards, the timer counts down into negative numbers, etc.

6. Often times, the "DLC" stamp is placed randomly in a list of cards that has DLC cards in it. For example, if two selected red cards are "George W. Bush" and the DLC card "Girl Scouts," the DLC stamp will be incorrectly placed on George W.

7. Since the DLC was released, cards can now be played multiple times in one match. I have seen IRS, Oprah and several other cards being played by more than one player in a single match.

If you guys have more glitches that you have found or heard about, please post them here!! I will update if I find any more too.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#2SpikeTbear(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2012 5:39:55 AM
I simply can't be the host anymore. This game makes my Xbox freeze every 2 games as the host now, and even sometimes when I'm not. My jebus this game is poorly programmed.
---
#3Beaver BumperPosted 1/21/2012 4:27:24 PM
Myself and 2 friends have played every single game together. My console froze while we were playing, and now my wins won't go any higher than 121, when my friends are at 263 or something. What the heck?
---
"I have no home, sire. I was raised by a kind herd of wild cows."
(Kirk Cameron, as Chauncy, in The Horde, for the 3DO.)
#4GruzzlyPosted 1/24/2012 3:18:19 PM
Don't forget the best glitch of them all!

If your Scene It? IR sensor is plugged in, you can't even get past the Apples to Apples "Press Start" screen!

I couldn't use the game for weeks until I figured out what the problem was.
#5SpikeTbear(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2012 7:30:09 AM
Simply amazing.
---