Health bar....

#1Hunter1534Posted 6/4/2012 6:30:37 PM
Oh how I've missed you...
---
PSN | XNero_AngeloX Currently Playing: Devil May Cry HD Collection, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, and Devil May Cry 4
#2ItIsOkBroPosted 6/4/2012 6:31:34 PM
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#3CrAppyF33lingPosted 6/4/2012 6:34:58 PM
his nose kept bleeding after he got smashed by the 2x4
#4lego_spidermanPosted 6/4/2012 6:49:03 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical gamer who likes to have things handed to him. Go back to playing CoD. I missed games like these that actually had a challenge. You really think some guy is going to take a stream of bullets, walk away and be fine after a few seconds of hiding behind a box?
#5ItIsOkBroPosted 6/4/2012 6:50:03 PM
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical gamer who likes to have things handed to him. Go back to playing CoD. I missed games like these that actually had a challenge. You really think some guy is going to take a stream of bullets, walk away and be fine after a few seconds of hiding behind a box?

Is this guy for real.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#6TheKyubiPosted 6/4/2012 6:55:18 PM
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Is this guy for real.

LOL he obviously didn't pay attention to your Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh!
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3roebfYWS1qam9fco1_500.jpg
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight
#7kaizenmxPosted 6/4/2012 6:55:58 PM
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical angry troll telling people to piss off just because he doesn't know how to read.
#8lego_spidermanPosted 6/4/2012 7:06:12 PM
You obviously can't realize the frustration he is implying with "Hnng."
#9MightyBaconXPosted 6/4/2012 7:13:29 PM
kaizenmx posted...
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical angry troll telling people to piss off just because he doesn't know how to read.

A troll calling other people troll, well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Like your other posts are not trolling....
#10antking61Posted 6/4/2012 7:14:45 PM
TC took the words right out of my mouth! I'm tired of mucky screens that tell me to hide behind cover while making it so I can't see the damn cover!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!