infinite ammo

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
they must put infinite ammo on the last of us, because there are guns to use in this game.
3 years ago#2
included bonus is to take off a clickers head with one karate chop ... or break his back and shove his head up his butthole ..
3 years ago#3
Also an option thar you can turn the enemies off. Or that the game will be played for you. I dont like pushing all those buttons, its so exhausting
---
i am a warmachine
3 years ago#4
Uncharted 3 didn't have any cheats like infinite ammo right?
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, Zone of the Enders HD, PS All-Stars
http://psnprofiles.com/itsmeAlex
3 years ago#5
axe1ruleZ

uncharted 1 and uncharted 2 both games had infinite ammo, and the last of us all 3 of them are from the same company, so the game should infinite ammo and new game+.
3 years ago#6
Apparently Uncharted 3 didn't have any Single Player Bonuses like Character Skins or Cheats because they would've caused some major glitches or bugs in the game. Compared to 1&2, Uncharted 3 was more complex technically that the cheats would've cause trouble.

I will be happy if Naughty Dog implements Bonuses into The Last of Us without any problems, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, Zone of the Enders HD, PS All-Stars
http://psnprofiles.com/itsmeAlex
3 years ago#7
Yeah but the difference between uncharted and the last of us is that uncharted is a shooter where i'm oke with unlimited ammo, the last of us is a survival game so not oke. Oke maybe if you finished the game on the hardest difficulty and then have a infinite ammo choice.
---
i am a warmachine
3 years ago#8
vivalatour posted...
included bonus is to take off a clickers head with one karate chop ... or break his back and shove his head up his butthole ..

Get splatterhouse
3 years ago#9
Apparently Uncharted 3 didn't have any Single Player Bonuses like Character Skins or Cheats because they would've caused some major glitches or bugs in the game. Compared to 1&2, Uncharted 3 was more complex technically that the cheats would've cause trouble.

What ****ing bull****
---
GT: Ancient Daemon
PSN: Ancient_Daemon
3 years ago#10
any news about it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived