The Last of Us Demo + Dynamic Theme!

#1Spiroth_KweehhPosted 6/4/2013 1:18:20 AM
Hello, I have a question!
If I rent God of War Ascension, can I install The Last of Us Demo and return God of War, and play The Last of Us without problem afterwards?
How exactly does it work?

Also, SCEE sent me a The Last of Us Dynamic Theme, so check your e-mail.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#2noob_gamerguyPosted 6/4/2013 1:41:34 AM
yup, i did the exact same thing. rent GOW from redbox, download demo onto ur ps3 and its urs to keep
#3gamefan190Posted 6/4/2013 1:49:27 AM
That exclamation point is misleading. I thought there was gonna be a link to the theme.
---
Games - The Last of Us, Dynasty Warriors 8, SCell: Blacklist, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Watch Dogs
#4Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 1:49:39 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
---
#5Sadako GhostPosted 6/4/2013 1:57:54 AM
gamefan190 posted...
That exclamation point is misleading. I thought there was gonna be a link to the theme.

That's not really how official themes work...

And he's right, I got the mail as well. So if you check your e-mail that's linked to your PSN, you'll get it as well.
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#6gamefan190Posted 6/4/2013 2:00:35 AM
Sadako Ghost posted...
gamefan190 posted...

That's not really how official themes work...

And he's right, I got the mail as well. So if you check your e-mail that's linked to your PSN, you'll get it as well.

I thought it was a theme like those from the ps3-theme site.
---
Games - The Last of Us, Dynasty Warriors 8, SCell: Blacklist, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Watch Dogs
#7TonyMontana916Posted 6/4/2013 5:36:38 AM
I downloaded the demo the first day and I don't have any theme sent to me -_- Also have the pandemic edition pre-ordered since the first day. Out of curiosity what does it look like? also are you a PS+ member? wonder if that had anything to do with it.
---
My Big Boss Emblem, Achieved 6/21/2008 http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0500wx6.jpg
3DS FC = 2277 6647 0831
#8Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 11:04:03 AM
TonyMontana916 posted...
I downloaded the demo the first day and I don't have any theme sent to me -_- Also have the pandemic edition pre-ordered since the first day. Out of curiosity what does it look like? also are you a PS+ member? wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Yes I am a European PS+ Member.
It is a camera on the floor, with a bed on the left and an arm hanging from it while blood is spilling, and a window on the other side with the curtain going all places from the air.
---
#9Sadako GhostPosted 6/4/2013 11:05:17 AM
TonyMontana916 posted...

This is what it looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boCBVJ1sAYg

Don't have PS+
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#10DeliFlatChestPosted 6/5/2013 5:47:05 AM
I got the theme as well, Plus member, And god this looks amazing lol

I'm kinda interested in the game as well now

Though, There is a little... theme glitch in it, Look above the window... If you look hard enough you will know what i mean