Can you kill a clicker with a brick?

#1mab2815Posted 6/16/2013 10:34:21 PM
Smash it ob their head or what?
I'm reading the faqs on here and it says kill the clickers easily with a brick. Like wth, can i beat them with it?
I am sorta confewfew.
---
PSN: SoYouLikeHerp
#2Mr_LightbulbPosted 6/16/2013 10:35:29 PM
I think you can. just walk up to them like you would with a shiv
---
FIRMLY GRASP IT
(not this) http://i.imgur.com/89zzSIX.jpg
#3slapper1Posted 6/16/2013 10:36:05 PM
Yes, but you have to attack them from behind or else they insta kill you (unless you have Shiv Master). 1 brick is all it takes to kill a Clicker, 3 hits and off goes their head.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#4Ichigo_UchihaPosted 6/16/2013 10:38:19 PM
slapper1 posted...
Yes, but you have to attack them from behind or else they insta kill you (unless you have Shiv Master). 1 brick is all it takes to kill a Clicker, 3 hits and off goes their head.

Then the game must hate me -_- Can't seem to kill any Clickers with a brick from behind, I actually tried that about 5 different times before giving up, they just turn around as soon as I hit them once with the brick.
---
"The world ends with you [...] push out your horizons as far as they'll go." - Sanae Hanekoma.
Org. XIII Name(s) - Reltyx/Xrelty
#5zyrax2301Posted 6/16/2013 11:26:29 PM
Keep smashing. It takes three hits.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6Razor2602Posted 6/16/2013 11:35:02 PM
Ichigo_Uchiha posted...
slapper1 posted...

Then the game must hate me -_- Can't seem to kill any Clickers with a brick from behind, I actually tried that about 5 different times before giving up, they just turn around as soon as I hit them once with the brick.

I did it from the front early its not a one hit thing though its 3
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#7Leonman01Posted 6/16/2013 11:43:21 PM
best way to do it is throw a bottle at them to stun them, then go up to them and smash their face in
---
what should my new sig be?
#8cwatz12Posted 6/16/2013 11:44:14 PM
Yes its an easy way to take them out before your shivs get extra charges.

Take note that you probably don't want to do it in a busy area though, it will alert everything close by.