Hotel basement/key card issue

#1ChrisJNelson13Posted 6/17/2013 10:47:12 AM
I've read about people's experiences at this chapter and I've watched videos, but I can't figure out how I'm stuck. As it stands, I've turned on the generator, explored and salvaged both floors of the area, there is NO key card on the desk in the room where it should be, and I haven't seen one enemy. Any idea what the hell is going on?

Thanks!
---
Chris J. Nelson
www.phins-spotlight.com
#2psyberzombiePosted 6/17/2013 10:54:11 AM
ChrisJNelson13 posted...
I've read about people's experiences at this chapter and I've watched videos, but I can't figure out how I'm stuck. As it stands, I've turned on the generator, explored and salvaged both floors of the area, there is NO key card on the desk in the room where it should be, and I haven't seen one enemy. Any idea what the hell is going on?

Thanks!

Are you sure you didnt pick it up by accident check bottom right for key card. If not reload checkpoint. I had a weird glich happen where I picked up the card first was attacked no bloater. Than turned on generator and was insta killed. 3 times it happened...

I had to do it in this order personally. get card, check that door, than turn on power, than run like heck lol.
---
GT Xbox: Psyber Zombie, PS: PsyberZombie
#3ChrisJNelson13(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 10:57:58 AM
Yeah I think I might have done something out of order and confused the game. There's no key card in the room (I turned on the generator before I even went up to that floor or saw the door) so perhaps I just need to re-load and try another way.
---
Chris J. Nelson
www.phins-spotlight.com
#4ChrisJNelson13(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 10:58:33 AM
Funny thing too is that after I swam under to pass the gate, the rats didn't run through like they did in the video. Somehow I just skipped ahead of the game's theatrics and wasn't able to advance.
---
Chris J. Nelson
www.phins-spotlight.com
#5psyberzombiePosted 6/17/2013 11:06:56 AM
Yeah just give it another shot. So far that area was my only hiccup.
---
GT Xbox: Psyber Zombie, PS: PsyberZombie
#6RenescoStCewlPosted 6/17/2013 11:50:14 AM
This exact same thing happened to me. I thought I was going crazy. I searched for the card for twenty minutes before giving up.