The Last Of Us Sequel (Hidden message in story!) -Ellie

#11_Shikoba_Posted 6/20/2013 12:12:14 PM
I'd be alright with them not going back to Joel and Ellie's story. I thought their story wrapped up nicely. I'd be alright with seeing other peoples stories in this universe.
---
NNID: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#12XxGhaleonxXPosted 6/20/2013 12:12:16 PM
docman864 posted...
gecko_man2 posted...
Im guessing its here talking about how she hates cliffhangers?

I doubt they will continue Joel and Ellies story, but a sequal is indeed inevitable.

I remember watching Ashley's interview and it simply felt like even she was having a hard time explaining if Ellie was going to come back in the next game. Troy on the other hand was more interested in seeing a story about other characters, which may imply he may not be "interested" in coming back to the series because of some minor problems he had with Neil.

What problems did they have? I never heard about this.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521302869
PSN: acetonskyhigh
#13GameGodOfAllPosted 6/20/2013 12:12:38 PM
I hope Naughty Dog has enough dignity to not milk this. Not every game needs a sequel and this is one of those games.

I love it so much, but no. The ending was perfect.
---
My Words Were True And Sheamus Made You Believe!
http://imgur.com/Fc39f.jpg
#14ejay8320Posted 6/20/2013 12:13:43 PM
TLOUFTW posted...
InninXI posted...
Ellie and Joel are through, but ND would be foolish not to make a sequel

Yea, i guess ND already confirmed Joel and Ellie are out of the picture. Its sad though, most people want to know what happens between them both instead of switching gears to other main characters.

While their story is over, I think it would still be possible to be part of the next story as a side character like Bill(chose bill cause he's the only one that didn't die).
#15GameGodOfAllPosted 6/20/2013 12:13:58 PM
Also people need to learn what a cliffhanger is.
---
My Words Were True And Sheamus Made You Believe!
http://imgur.com/Fc39f.jpg
#16gecko_man2Posted 6/20/2013 12:14:17 PM
XxGhaleonxX posted...
TLOUFTW posted...
XxGhaleonxX posted...
Sequel likely, but not about Joel and/or Ellie.

ND already said in an interview that their story is over.

I hate how their not gonna make a sequel with Joel and Ellie considering every wants to know whats going to happen between them both. I just hope their smarter than that, and realize that changing characters is just going to make a lot of people disappointed considering most are already connected to the current characters.

I disagree. Why does every one need an ending laid out for them? Whatever happened to thinking for yourself and forming your own conclusions? I like stuff that makes you think... It's why I loved this ending so much.

I think a sequel or any mention of what happens after is simply fan service... a la Final Fantasy X-2.

---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#17gecko_man2Posted 6/20/2013 12:16:05 PM
GameGodOfAll posted...
I hope Naughty Dog has enough dignity to not milk this. Not every game needs a sequel and this is one of those games.

There is no reason not to have a sequel, the world of The Last of Us is rich with story telling possibilites. As for Joes and Ellies story? Yes, the ending was perfect and should be left as such.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#18docman864Posted 6/20/2013 12:19:57 PM(edited)
XxGhaleonxX posted...
docman864 posted...
gecko_man2 posted...
Im guessing its here talking about how she hates cliffhangers?

I doubt they will continue Joel and Ellies story, but a sequal is indeed inevitable.

I remember watching Ashley's interview and it simply felt like even she was having a hard time explaining if Ellie was going to come back in the next game. Troy on the other hand was more interested in seeing a story about other characters, which may imply he may not be "interested" in coming back to the series because of some minor problems he had with Neil.

What problems did they have? I never heard about this.

it was a reshoot of a scene. Troy simply didn't feel like reshooting that part because it was too depressing, but Neil felt he could redo that scene even better. They reshoot this scene right at the end production of the game. After that, Troy kept giving Neil some ugly faces lol.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#19XxGhaleonxXPosted 6/20/2013 12:20:04 PM
gecko_man2 posted...
GameGodOfAll posted...

There is no reason not to have a sequel, the world of The Last of Us is rich with story telling possibilites. As for Joes and Ellies story? Yes, the ending was perfect and should be left as such.

I've noticed that we agree on a lot of stuff regarding this game.

You're officially my TLoU best friend.

I apologize in advanced because I suck.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521302869
PSN: acetonskyhigh
#20iTPCiPosted 6/20/2013 12:26:37 PM
"Their Story is oveR"

Doesnt Mean we wont get a sequel with an adult Ellie

Ellie can have her own story in a sequel that takes place 10-15 years later

with a Joel cameo
---
User Name terror_poop