Note from Ellie's mom spoilers

#1Flame_Spirit_XPosted 6/21/2013 8:53:07 PM
In the last bit of gameplay what does the letter from Ellie's mom say I missed it please and thank you
---
DuppyDem
#2FAHtasticPosted 6/21/2013 9:10:54 PM
I'm going to share a secret with you. I'm not a big fan of kids and I hate babies. And yet....I'm staring at you and I'm awestruck.

You're not even a day old, and holding you is the most incredible thing I've done in my life, a life that is about to get cut a little short.

Marlene will look after you. There's no one in this world I trust more than her. When the time comes she'll tell you all about me. Don't give her too much of a hard time. Try not to be as stubborn as me.

I'm not going to lie, this is a pretty messed up world. It won't be easy. The thing you always have to remember is that, "life is worth living! Find your purpose and fight for it."

I see so much strength in you. I know you'll turn out to be the woman you're meant to be.

Forever... Your loving mother,

Anna

Make me proud, Ellie!

---
Still the number one reason for the success of the Internet.
http://www.fahtastic.com/YAN/Extras/Sigs/Sig3-BW.jpg
#3WingZero0782Posted 6/21/2013 9:16:03 PM
FAHtastic posted...
I'm going to share a secret with you. I'm not a big fan of kids and I hate babies. And yet....I'm staring at you and I'm awestruck.

You're not even a day old, and holding you is the most incredible thing I've done in my life, a life that is about to get cut a little short.

Marlene will look after you. There's no one in this world I trust more than her. When the time comes she'll tell you all about me. Don't give her too much of a hard time. Try not to be as stubborn as me.

I'm not going to lie, this is a pretty messed up world. It won't be easy. The thing you always have to remember is that, "life is worth living! Find your purpose and fight for it."

I see so much strength in you. I know you'll turn out to be the woman you're meant to be.

Forever... Your loving mother,

Anna

Make me proud, Ellie!

Thanks for that on the behalf of me & the TC.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#4Flame_Spirit_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 1:29:37 PM
I agree thank you sir
---
DuppyDem
#5xXsabbathXxPosted 6/22/2013 1:31:13 PM
What? where is this note at? i must have missed it. When do you see it?
#6AstyanaxPosted 6/22/2013 1:33:14 PM
xXsabbathXx posted...
What? where is this note at? i must have missed it. When do you see it?

Open Ellie's backpack, when you're in control of her, and check the collectibles. There will also be things like Sam's Robot.
#7LegendaryFrostyPosted 6/22/2013 1:38:23 PM
The thing from her backpack I loved the most are like the three joke books she has. It made me laugh thinking back to Pittsburgh when all she did was crack silly jokes.
---
PSN: AutumnLeaves89 - Add me!
Xbox One? More like Xbox DONE. Sony 4 lyfe.
#8soulegion08Posted 6/22/2013 1:40:25 PM
not even gonna lie, I read that letter while listening to Gymnopede no. 1 it feels so different when you have music accompanying it.
---
PSN:SSoul0
I play video games!
#9skylinefreekPosted 6/22/2013 1:42:43 PM
Anyone else catch the part in the note that was what Joel said at the end?
---
i5-2500K I 8gb G.Skill DDR3-1600 I Asus GTX 660 I Seasonic M12II 620W I Asus P8B75-V I Antec 900 case I 1TB HDD I Windows 7
#10AmrathPosted 6/22/2013 1:43:41 PM
It was one of my final two collectibles as I failed to flip it and read the entire letter.