Note from Ellie's mom spoilers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Note from Ellie's mom spoilers
3 years ago#1
In the last bit of gameplay what does the letter from Ellie's mom say I missed it please and thank you
DuppyDem
3 years ago#2
I'm going to share a secret with you. I'm not a big fan of kids and I hate babies. And yet....I'm staring at you and I'm awestruck.

You're not even a day old, and holding you is the most incredible thing I've done in my life, a life that is about to get cut a little short.

Marlene will look after you. There's no one in this world I trust more than her. When the time comes she'll tell you all about me. Don't give her too much of a hard time. Try not to be as stubborn as me.

I'm not going to lie, this is a pretty messed up world. It won't be easy. The thing you always have to remember is that, "life is worth living! Find your purpose and fight for it."

I see so much strength in you. I know you'll turn out to be the woman you're meant to be.

Forever... Your loving mother,

Anna

Make me proud, Ellie!
Still the number one reason for the success of the Internet.
http://www.fahtastic.com/YAN/Extras/Sigs/Sig3-BW.jpg
3 years ago#3
FAHtastic posted...
I'm going to share a secret with you. I'm not a big fan of kids and I hate babies. And yet....I'm staring at you and I'm awestruck.

You're not even a day old, and holding you is the most incredible thing I've done in my life, a life that is about to get cut a little short.

Marlene will look after you. There's no one in this world I trust more than her. When the time comes she'll tell you all about me. Don't give her too much of a hard time. Try not to be as stubborn as me.

I'm not going to lie, this is a pretty messed up world. It won't be easy. The thing you always have to remember is that, "life is worth living! Find your purpose and fight for it."

I see so much strength in you. I know you'll turn out to be the woman you're meant to be.

Forever... Your loving mother,

Anna

Make me proud, Ellie!

Thanks for that on the behalf of me & the TC.
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
3 years ago#4
I agree thank you sir
DuppyDem
3 years ago#5
What? where is this note at? i must have missed it. When do you see it?
3 years ago#6
xXsabbathXx posted...
What? where is this note at? i must have missed it. When do you see it?

Open Ellie's backpack, when you're in control of her, and check the collectibles. There will also be things like Sam's Robot.
3 years ago#7
The thing from her backpack I loved the most are like the three joke books she has. It made me laugh thinking back to Pittsburgh when all she did was crack silly jokes.
PSN: AutumnLeaves89 - Add me!
Xbox One? More like Xbox DONE. Sony 4 lyfe.
3 years ago#8
not even gonna lie, I read that letter while listening to Gymnopede no. 1 it feels so different when you have music accompanying it.
PSN:SSoul0
I play video games!
3 years ago#9
Anyone else catch the part in the note that was what Joel said at the end?
i5-2500K I 8gb G.Skill DDR3-1600 I Asus GTX 660 I Seasonic M12II 620W I Asus P8B75-V I Antec 900 case I 1TB HDD I Windows 7
3 years ago#10
It was one of my final two collectibles as I failed to flip it and read the entire letter.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Note from Ellie's mom spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived