Ish's story- (SPOILERS)- Where is-

#11mistrfantasyPosted 6/23/2013 2:21:48 PM
1 note is from Kyle talking about joining ish. This happened before the nursery got overrun. There is an entirely separate note that talks about ish escaping with Sarah, and being the only survivor.
#12DfxPosted 6/23/2013 2:23:34 PM
IoriYagami762 posted...

Didn't Ish leave and escape? I found a note where he said he must press on to protect some woman he escaped the sewers with. i had hope for him. Did I miss something?

Yeah I'm on the same page as you. I feel like there's another note I'm missing, something to conclude Ish's story but it definitely seemed like he moved on passed that area with the woman that lost her kids..
#13SmallSatsumaPosted 6/23/2013 2:33:46 PM
I think the basic story after the hideout was overrun is this:

Kyle found himself cornered in one room along with four children. He writes a note explaining his predicament. When you find Kyle his body is lying down next to the covered bodies of four children. It is implied that he shot the children, then himself, so as to avoid being killed by the infected.

Ish managed to escape along with a woman named Susan and a few children. All of Susan's children are left behind and Ish's last note expresses his frustration at not knowing what to say now to Susan.

Ish's fate is mystery from the on.
---
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/04/The_Wire_Slim_Charles.jpg
#14orcus_snakePosted 6/23/2013 6:13:13 PM
I believe Ish and the woman are the two people that get gunned down in front of you by the guys with the armored car.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#15zyrax2301Posted 6/23/2013 6:16:45 PM
orcus_snake posted...
I believe Ish and the woman are the two people that get gunned down in front of you by the guys with the armored car.

I sincerely doubt it. Ish's story began right after the outbreak, there's no way they'd still be running around in that town.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#16orcus_snakePosted 6/23/2013 6:55:31 PM
Ohh right, for some reason I did not associat the sotry with it being right, entirely my bad.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#17kblaze13Posted 6/23/2013 7:01:17 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
orcus_snake posted...

I sincerely doubt it. Ish's story began right after the outbreak, there's no way they'd still be running around in that town.

It didn't start right after the outbreak, we aren't sure when it started exactly, but from the note on the boat, Which is from Ish you find he stayed on his boat when the outbreak first started and came ashore either from his boat getting damaged or his supplies started to run low. At which point he moved into the sewers and started bartering with Kevin/Susan's group for food by trading ammo, and eventually offered them to move in with him. At which point somebody left a door open and the infected got in causing Kevin and children to die, Ish and Susan with other survivors to escape, as to what happened after that we have no idea as it's never said and no note exists. chances are they either moved on, or were killed by the hunters in the region, or became part of the hunters in the region.
---
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard
#18mistrfantasyPosted 6/23/2013 7:26:08 PM
kblaze13 posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
orcus_snake posted...

It didn't start right after the outbreak, we aren't sure when it started exactly, but from the note on the boat, Which is from Ish you find he stayed on his boat when the outbreak first started and came ashore either from his boat getting damaged or his supplies started to run low. At which point he moved into the sewers and started bartering with Kevin/Susan's group for food by trading ammo, and eventually offered them to move in with him. At which point somebody left a door open and the infected got in causing Kevin and children to die, Ish and Susan with other survivors to escape, as to what happened after that we have no idea as it's never said and no note exists. chances are they either moved on, or were killed by the hunters in the region, or became part of the hunters in the region.

B/c there were clickers and stalkers in the tunnels, it means that the infected had been there for at minimum 1 year. They have been long gone by the time you reach them
#19TheMickeyPosted 6/23/2013 8:18:53 PM
There are several notes in fact. ish's story begins with a note on an abandoned boat before you enter the sewer and continues all through that sewer, out into the neighborhood, until you start fighting the sniper. There are several notes in between as well as many visual clues about their life. Ish took a big chance to let them join him and for a time it was a good life, full of children playing, school, showers, clean laundry, soccer games etc.

It's obvious that Ish was never fully integrated with them. He more so watched over them and felt a warm goodness in seeing them happy, a life he was "gifting" to them. He set up a series of rules that he enforced like a robot though, rules to keep them safe. Had those rules been followed their life would have continued that way. Unfortunately someone left a door open on 1 occasion, an infected got in, and the rest is history. Ish makes it out with Susan and some unknown number of (presumably children) survivors. There is no further information on what happened to them after that. People can speculate all they want but the possibilities are about as limitless as any other
---
PSN, WiiU, and Apple GameCenter IDs: Saffahh
PSASBR: main E.Cole, alt Nariko, Twing-Twang baby! Currently playing: Last of Us, Injustice, KOTOR for iPad
#20LifelessBoyPosted 6/23/2013 8:36:32 PM
Susan and the kids die, Ish goes insane and starts calling himself David.

Dun dun dun...
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Daniel