How exactly do you use the bow and arrow?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. How exactly do you use the bow and arrow?
2 years ago#1
Why is it that whenever I try to use the bow and arrow, it aims at the ground and not at an enemy? Is that the way it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong?
2 years ago#2
Hold L1
---
XBL ; Bakunetsu Break.
PSN ; OdinExEterna
2 years ago#3
doing something wrong.. tho i dont even know what you are doing.

equip bow, hold L1 to draw it back. R1 to fire.
---
Site: mugenmonkey.com
PSN: thedarkgear
2 years ago#4
Moonbathing posted...
Why is it that whenever I try to use the bow and arrow, it aims at the ground and not at an enemy? Is that the way it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong?

Aim it up until you see a bright white dot on the enemy. Also, let Joel finish pulling it back before letting go. If you hit any unarmored enemy when they aren't actively hunting you, its a one hit kill.
---
You don't get it, son. This isn't a mud hole. It's an operating table. And I'm the surgeon.
2 years ago#5
Phoenix6248 posted...
Moonbathing posted...

Aim it up until you see a bright white dot on the enemy. Also, let Joel finish pulling it back before letting go. If you hit any unarmored enemy when they aren't actively hunting you, its a one hit kill.

This must have something to do with range and/or where you hit them. I was playing earlier today and from a distance was needing to use 2 arrows to take down a single runner. They were less than what I would consider to be critical hits though, like s shoulder shot followed by a hit to the midsection. I'm also only playing on normal difficulty.

Seems as though that when I've been a bit closer is when it will result in a one shot kill.
2 years ago#6
that's the arc

aim higher lol
2 years ago#7
Bow on MP is so ridiculously different
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. How exactly do you use the bow and arrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived