How exactly do you use the bow and arrow?

#1MoonbathingPosted 6/24/2013 4:02:10 PM
Why is it that whenever I try to use the bow and arrow, it aims at the ground and not at an enemy? Is that the way it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong?
#2XIIIFinalPosted 6/24/2013 4:03:15 PM
Hold L1
---
XBL ; Bakunetsu Break.
PSN ; OdinExEterna
#3notamonkeyPosted 6/24/2013 4:03:27 PM
doing something wrong.. tho i dont even know what you are doing.

equip bow, hold L1 to draw it back. R1 to fire.
---
Site: mugenmonkey.com
PSN: thedarkgear
#4Phoenix6248Posted 6/24/2013 4:03:56 PM
Moonbathing posted...
Why is it that whenever I try to use the bow and arrow, it aims at the ground and not at an enemy? Is that the way it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong?

Aim it up until you see a bright white dot on the enemy. Also, let Joel finish pulling it back before letting go. If you hit any unarmored enemy when they aren't actively hunting you, its a one hit kill.
---
You don't get it, son. This isn't a mud hole. It's an operating table. And I'm the surgeon.
#5pvmjrPosted 6/24/2013 5:00:46 PM
Phoenix6248 posted...
Moonbathing posted...

Aim it up until you see a bright white dot on the enemy. Also, let Joel finish pulling it back before letting go. If you hit any unarmored enemy when they aren't actively hunting you, its a one hit kill.

This must have something to do with range and/or where you hit them. I was playing earlier today and from a distance was needing to use 2 arrows to take down a single runner. They were less than what I would consider to be critical hits though, like s shoulder shot followed by a hit to the midsection. I'm also only playing on normal difficulty.

Seems as though that when I've been a bit closer is when it will result in a one shot kill.
#6Lime_CatPosted 6/24/2013 5:06:42 PM
that's the arc

aim higher lol
#7Razor2602Posted 6/24/2013 5:08:04 PM
Bow on MP is so ridiculously different
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA