Last of Us DLC info

#1blazin640Posted 6/29/2013 5:56:54 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/29/daily-fix-headlines-for-june-28-2013

starting at 0:57.

For those of you not wanting to go to the link, the dlc will be a little side story that will add more to the campaign. Naughty dog is doing it to tell more about the characters and more about the world.

Your thoughts? I'm just glad they've actually announced something. The game just came out. Bioshocks took like 2-3 months to announce the first dlc? Jesus.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#2blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 5:58:59 AM
also a side note there are 3 DLC packs for this game. This upcoming dlc will be the only single player dlc for this game. The next 2 will be strictly for multiplayer.

Here is the source.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2013/06/dont-expect-the-last-of-us-dlc-anytime-soon/
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#3ccefranchisePosted 6/29/2013 5:59:52 AM
People moan when dlc is announced before the game is even released, now people moan when developers take their time. There will never be a happy middle ground so we just have to deal with it. I don't care if it takes a year as long as it is good and worth the money.
---
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
#4blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 6:03:39 AM
ccefranchise posted...
People moan when dlc is announced before the game is even released, now people moan when developers take their time. There will never be a happy middle ground so we just have to deal with it. I don't care if it takes a year as long as it is good and worth the money.

I still laugh at people who believe that DLC was taken out of the original story for cash and call a game "incomplete" for it. Some companies do that, but realistically? Most of them don't. Plus there are deadlines. If people don't want dlc then just don't buy it. I don't get why people even complain considering its extending the life of a game you love.
---
#5ZyeHatosuPosted 6/29/2013 6:19:14 AM
ccefranchise posted...

It would be nice if at least one of the three dlc's for Bioshock Infinite was at least ANNOUNCED by now...
---
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well." - Isaac Clarke
#6rainbowdragon92Posted 6/29/2013 6:22:32 AM
ughhh...if its a side story, it probably will have to do with the Marlene. I could not care less if it is
#7bnarmzPosted 6/29/2013 6:38:51 AM
Figure it would be a side story. Last gen consoles did award you with alternative missions/ side stories after completion of the main campaign.... but I'm not complaining.....unless its a very weak dlc that could have easily been implemented along with the original game. But I rarely care about them. This one I'll most likely get thou.
#8RygonPosted 6/29/2013 6:44:04 AM
rainbowdragon92 posted...
ughhh...if its a side story, it probably will have to do with the Marlene. I could not care less if it is

Maybe it's Tommy. Maybe it's Henry. Maybe it's Tess. Maybe it's Ish.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#9Shadow327Posted 6/29/2013 6:44:46 AM(edited)
blazin640 posted...
ccefranchise posted...

I still laugh at people who believe that DLC was taken out of the original story for cash and call a game "incomplete" for it. Some companies do that, but realistically? Most of them don't. Plus there are deadlines. If people don't want dlc then just don't buy it. I don't get why people even complain considering its extending the life of a game you love.

these posts are a buncha nonsense. i was gonna shut down all your bull**** points but i dont wanna type a lot in response anymore im gonna go eat and then start workin, im just posting to let you know this is bad.
---
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/SquantoG19/lol/SlimChief.jpg
#10rainbowdragon92Posted 6/29/2013 6:51:34 AM
Rygon posted...
rainbowdragon92 posted...

Maybe it's Tommy. Maybe it's Henry. Maybe it's Tess. Maybe it's Ish.

and I wouldnt care about any of those...the subtleness of their stories add to the quality of the main story for me. I dont need everything spelled out for me about what has happened to them.