What are the best skills to upgrade in hard mode? (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. What are the best skills to upgrade in hard mode? (spoilers)

User Info: chevalianknight

3 years ago#1
When I was playing through Normal, I fully upgraded Listening, Health, and Weapon Sway. I fully upgraded Weapon Sway when I was literally at the final part of the game. I did had to replay the part where you are hanging upside down, because I kept missing headshots when trying to kill the infected. I know that guns and ammo are very sparse and stealth is integral on the higher difficulties. I prefer using stealth to play through the game.
A true knight, will forsake egoism and humiliate oneself with knighthood.
Its only when weve lost everything, then we are free to do anything.--Tyler Durden

User Info: FaytlessHearts

3 years ago#2
honestly I went with health and listen mode upgrades for hard mode first. shiv master you don't really need until later, but stealth takes care of most clicker encounters
"To be forgotten is worse than death..." -Freya
Pokemon White V2: 0605-6956-8665

User Info: ThePCElitist

3 years ago#3
Health/Listen are always the first you should focus on followed by Weapon Sway and Healing.
i5-2500k Hyper212+ @ 4.6Ghz, ASRock z77 extreme4, 16 GB DDR3 RipJaws X, SLI GTX 680 Lightning, AX850, Antec 1200 v3

User Info: CyborgTwenty

3 years ago#4
Health and shiv master.

User Info: Narceles

3 years ago#5
I went listen range, weapon sway, then health. I find health doesn't matter as much because even when I'm in shootouts, I'm moving around a lot to avoid being injured in the first place.
"Narceles, don't try to argue or reason with hippies and commies." -menalaos1971
Lazarus threw the party. Lazarus threw the fight.

User Info: DaRq_MiNoS

3 years ago#6
I think the first upgrade should always be weapon sway. The crosshair moves around sooo much until you get that 1st weapon sway upgrade. After that I go health and listening.

User Info: Kyuubi4269

3 years ago#7
Weapon sway and that's it. I dunno where parts are...
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
PSN: Lord_of_Cinders
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. What are the best skills to upgrade in hard mode? (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived