The Last of Us vs Beyond Two Souls

#1snake_dante44Posted 7/2/2013 2:25:50 AM
Which one do you think is the better game?

I know BTS haven't released yet, but you can see some gameplay videos already... like this one, a 35min gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXdFCNdRXks

For me, I think overall the game looks great. The graphics, story, and voice acting are looking great. The gameplay is not that special anyway... it's the same as Heavy Rain but added the new telekinesis control to move objects. Can't complain though, since this game is an interactive movie type game, so I don't expect too much.

Btw, one thing that really bug me though, is that it seems the lip movement looks bad, like it's out of sync with the voice, or maybe like the motion capture is not functioning well. I hope they can fix that before the game's released.
---
PSN: snake-dante_44
#2FreshSushiPosted 7/2/2013 2:31:15 AM
Games made by QD aren't games. They're **** stories that have the bonus of giving you carpel tunnel.
---
Dark Souls 2
Don't screw it up From
#3strawberry11Posted 7/2/2013 2:36:25 AM
stupid question, and I don't know why I would bother to answer, but for what its worth that Beyond game looks like poo from that video. But its just a video and no one can have any worthwhile opinion on this until the game is out
---
Dealwithit
#4CADE FOSTERPosted 7/2/2013 2:41:19 AM
Ellen page fighting terrorists or tlou the last of us
#5SyphonFilterFanPosted 7/2/2013 2:41:56 AM
...You can't ask people which is the better game when one hasn't been released yet. Sure, you posted a 35 min gameplay video, but again, the game isn't out yet, no one has played it and beaten it so how can people make a fair comparison? Wait untill the game comes out at least first.
---
You're going to need a bigger gun!-Anton Girdeux, Syphon Filter
#6Razor2602Posted 7/2/2013 3:05:46 AM
hmmm a game that isnt out yet or a game that ive completed........
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#7flipmode_1Posted 7/2/2013 4:01:59 AM
I was actually looking forward to Beyond until I watched that video so I'm gonna go with TLOU. I'll still get Beyond though because I enjoyed Heavy Rain.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#8GigerSupremePosted 7/2/2013 4:13:52 AM
phantom pain > games mentioned by TC.
#9snake_dante44(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 5:25:26 AM
GigerSupreme posted...

Hell yeah, I can't wait for MGS5 Phantom Pain!! Forget my post, Phantom Pain will beat these 2 games for sure!
---
PSN: snake-dante_44
#10GigerSupremePosted 7/2/2013 6:17:09 AM
snake_dante44 posted...
GigerSupreme posted...

Hell yeah, I can't wait for MGS5 Phantom Pain!! Forget my post, Phantom Pain will beat these 2 games for sure!

im calling it now, phantom pain will be the game that will define the current gen.

mgs4 was the coming attractions... phantom pain will be the feature presentation.