DLC date

#1ReasonableDoubtPosted 7/3/2013 12:18:17 PM
Anyone care to hazard a guess when the DLC will be released. Hopefully doesn't take ND too
long. Am dying to get my teeth into the single player DLC, I'm interested to see who we will be playing as.
---
Blessed Are The Peacemakers
#2jonnovision1Posted 7/3/2013 12:19:42 PM
assuming it's being made post-release, could be awhile, Bishock Infinite's DLC is being made post-release and there still isn't any IIRC
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#3jordyboy1000Posted 7/3/2013 12:31:11 PM
jonnovision1 posted...
assuming it's being made post-release, could be awhile, Bishock Infinite's DLC is being made post-release and there still isn't any IIRC

Wasn't there something about a late July announcement for BI?...
Anyway about the last of us... Well I'm assuming that we'll get a multiplayer dlc then the single player dlc and back to multiplayer dlc. So it really depends on what they're adding and how quickly they can make it, however I'm probably guessing maybe September at the earliest.
---
Psn: jordyboy1000
Fc: 4038-7250-2210
#4punisher1Posted 7/3/2013 12:37:24 PM
Yea they just started on the DLC. I would guess it the earliest November. I would almost say it's better to just trade the game in now if your done with it. And wait for the re-release on the PS4 that you know will happen. And from what I read it will just be a short side story that may include a dog that will be with you.
---
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star War:The Clone Wars
#5MonkeyBones23Posted 7/3/2013 12:45:53 PM
Didn't that one sign in the game have the date of 10/17/13 or something like that? Maybe it'll be that...
---
We're a forest of lives, but we grow tall and wide.
We'll never be cut down.
#6ReasonableDoubt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 12:59:25 PM
MonkeyBones23 posted...
Didn't that one sign in the game have the date of 10/17/13 or something like that? Maybe it'll be that...

Oh yeah i forgot about that sign! Im sure that will have something to do with it, i would guess it might be announced then rather than released though.
---
Blessed Are The Peacemakers
#7CyborgTwentyPosted 7/3/2013 3:03:39 PM
MonkeyBones23 posted...

Waiting until Octobor would be waaay to long.
---
I think the word 'overrated' is a bit OVERUSED.
#8L0rdCrumpPosted 7/3/2013 3:07:14 PM
Bioshock Infinite taking way too long, we getting news on that at the end of the month. 4 month later just for news.

I hope we get something in the summer.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|