Replaying chapters over new game +

#1TarskidxPosted 7/4/2013 5:41:41 AM
I beat the game and I realized just how many missing pendants, artifacts, comics and manuals I missed. Now I would like to replay the chapters and collect everything to complete that trophy part and then restart new game + to max out my weapons and stats. However, when I load the game from the save where I last beaten the game, it seems that any level I decide to play wants to create a new save. I understand that part, but do any of your weapons/stats carry over if you replay certain chapters to grab the missing items? If not, what is the point of replaying the chapters if you don't even have your weapons carrying over from that point in the game? Thank you in advance for your help.
#2benbeverfaqsPosted 7/4/2013 5:55:22 AM
You start over from the start of the chosen chapter, and you can make a new save game for that. You can't fill your inventory with everything using chapter select.
You can however collect all the collectables so they count for the trophies.
#3Tarskidx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 7:54:03 AM
Thanks for that answer. I think that would be as hard to play as Survival if you don't have any accrued weapons, ammo, items, stats playing through those tougher stages. I guess it would be better to play new game + and work my way through the game again and not miss anything the second go around.
#4scm60Posted 7/4/2013 7:56:05 AM
Tarskidx posted...
I guess it would be better to play new game + and work my way through the game again and not miss anything the second go around.

That's what I decided to do.
---
I was wondering why that Frisbee kept getting bigger - and then it hit me.
#5Tarskidx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 6:24:28 PM
Thank you and that method is working great for me. I appreciate it!
#6Masterpie3000Posted 7/4/2013 6:34:49 PM
i wish new game plus kept you with all found weapons and artifacts so it felt like a true continuation

i already beat the game, why make me play it the same way again/
---
Founder of the Kool Aid Koalition
Now Playing - Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2, The Last of Us, Skyrim (PC), World At War (PC, Custom Zombies), and Mass Effect 3.