The praise for this game is becoming a bit much

#1lars_hammettPosted 7/5/2013 5:42:19 AM(edited)
First off let me get it out of the way by saying i loved this game and had a great time playing it. What i'm starting to find a little stupid is how closed minded some fans of this game are. It seems anyone who has any constructive criticism of this game is regarded as a troll (even if their points are valid). Yes this game was a huge breath of fresh air, but that doesn't mean we can't point out some things that could have been done better.

Edit - Poor choice of topic title, not saying the game is overrated. I'm saying the blind devotion is becoming too much.
#2SheenaTheWomanizerPosted 7/5/2013 4:56:30 AM
The topics saying the praise for this game is to much are becoming a bit much...
---
Gamer Tag: JasonPogo
And since experience has been the mistress of whoever has written well, I take her as my mistress, and to her in all points make my appeal
#3Muv-LuvPosted 7/5/2013 5:04:48 AM
There are plenty of "This game is overrated!" topics so it balances it out.
---
card.psnprofiles.com/1/Daggeraxe.png
#4devak108Posted 7/5/2013 5:05:21 AM
lars_hammett posted...
First off let me get it out of the way by saying i loved this game and had a great time playing it. Yes this game was a huge breath of fresh air

Wow, all this praise, it's all just too much TC. Chill out it's just a game bro, not a cure for cancer.
---
Sony Ultimate Troll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eOa812mYA
#5lars_hammett(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 5:10:35 AM
SheenaTheWomanizer posted...
The topics saying the praise for this game is to much are becoming a bit much...

I'm not saying this game overrated at all. Rather what i'm trying to say is that people don't seem to be able to handle any critiques of the game even if they have the intention of improving it. Kind of like how all of you reacted overly defensive of the game.
#6catkiller904Posted 7/5/2013 5:19:50 AM
lol nobody reacted defensively in this topic, because there's nothing to defend, because you didn't attack anything.

Some of these topics I just shake my head and laugh at, there's no point whatsoever.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png
#7lars_hammett(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 5:21:18 AM
catkiller904 posted...
lol nobody reacted defensively in this topic, because there's nothing to defend, because you didn't attack anything.

Some of these topics I just shake my head and laugh at, there's no point whatsoever.

Effectively all the topics on this message board are pointless........
#8ReasonableDoubtPosted 7/5/2013 5:23:45 AM
SheenaTheWomanizer posted...

This
---
Blessed Are The Peacemakers
#9JStewVGMPosted 7/5/2013 5:27:00 AM
Why do people find a way to complain about everything ha-ha? "You bashed this! I can't believe you bashed this!", "You don't give enough criticism.", "Your not making the correct opinionated observation".....

Dude shut up.....your the problem. People have opinions and they will make it clear. State yours and go on your way but don't act like the people who enjoy this game and don't think it has many faults are the problem. Were just enjoying this great game. There hasn't been a display of gaming like this in a very long time.
#10benbeverfaqsPosted 7/5/2013 5:28:29 AM
The game is great and not overrated. Of course there's a lot of things they could have done better, that'll always be the case. There are also things some people like and some don't. And there'll always be things to nitpick over.
So where's your list with constructive criticism and feedback? Or are you just complaining about people liking the game?